arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Steam Game.
(05-28-2019, 03:07 PM)Littlemaster Wrote: Hey guys, can we play pubg in Android smartphone.I saw an application in Google play store but its not working in my phone. I don't know what is happening while I am trying to download, the download gets failed is there anyone playing pubg in the smartphone?
It seems it is a big application in Google play, it shows around 2 gigabytes of data to be downloaded over Wi-Fi. I connected through the Wi-Fi from our work site and it was downloading, after the download it started downloading the additional files to be installed. After a while it showed failed of installation. Let me know if anyone using pubgy in their Android phone.

yes, PUBG has an official mobile version made by Tencent. That version is much stripped down version of the actual game(only in terms of gfx), but retains most of the qualities(if not all) of the actual game. There is also a PC emulator to play the game on PC for those who don't have PCs strong enough for the actual game.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(05-30-2019, 04:35 PM)Honey Wrote: yes, PUBG has an official mobile version made by Tencent. That version is much stripped down version of the actual game(only in terms of gfx), but retains most of the qualities(if not all) of the actual game. There is also a PC emulator to play the game on PC for those who don't have PCs strong enough for the actual game.
There is no point in using an emulator to play the mobile version when there is https://lite.pubg.com It's more optimized for PC and has better graphics and runs even on 4Gb ram, Core i3 2.4GHz and Intel HD Graphics 4000, While the mobile version is kinda laggy even on my GTX 1050.
(06-08-2019, 10:49 AM)KaryM Wrote: There is no point in using an emulator to play the mobile version when there is https://lite.pubg.com It's more optimized for PC and has better graphics and runs even on 4Gb ram, Core i3 2.4GHz and Intel HD Graphics 4000, While the mobile version is kinda laggy even on my GTX 1050.

there is still a point actually . when you want to continue your progress on mobile game and want to play with your friend that your friend only have mobile version . the mobile version is emulated and emulation can cause overhead even though their emulator rated as the most less overhead for emulator . and pubg lite run like sh*t on core i3 and intel hd 4000 which is what im using . and it is the same for emulator anyway my specs is just too low for game . and i rarely play game on it anyway
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I prefer playing PUBG on emulators
Because I can play with Mobile players without having to buy a high end smartphone for just one game
Not to mention if the Emulator's performance is slow? I use Tencent Buddy Emulator because the Emulator is quite reliable for low end laptops
Terminal
Solo Developer
(06-09-2019, 11:48 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: I prefer playing PUBG on emulators
Because I can play with Mobile players without having to buy a high end smartphone for just one game
Not to mention if the Emulator's performance is slow? I use Tencent Buddy Emulator because the Emulator is quite reliable for low end laptops

tencent gaming buddy is an official emulator for pubg mobile . it have lower overhead than other competing emulator but it still emulation and there is still overhead on it and also there is rumour that the emulator have miner viruses on it . from my experience yes it is much lightweight then other emulator but it is still heavy on my potato pc
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(06-10-2019, 11:07 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: tencent gaming buddy is an official emulator for pubg mobile . it have lower overhead than other competing emulator but it still emulation and there is still overhead on it and also there is rumour that the emulator have miner viruses on it . from my experience yes it is much lightweight then other emulator but it is still heavy on my potato pc

Minimum 4GB RAM with I5 processor
I think you forgot to read this
For Miner Virus problems I recommend scanning your computer with your anti-virus
Terminal
Solo Developer
(06-11-2019, 07:40 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: Minimum 4GB RAM with I5 processor
I think you forgot to read this
For Miner Virus problems I recommend scanning your computer with your anti-virus

Is that a low-end laptop for nowdays? Hahaha. How about my computer with 2GB of ram, Intel i3 generation 2.
Anyway, I've played using that emulator in my friends laptop, his laptop is pretty high, 10GB ram, Intel i3 generation 4 or 5, GTX920M. But, still, got lag. Do you have any "tweak" or something like that?

(06-09-2019, 11:48 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: Because I can play with Mobile players without having to buy a high end smartphone for just one game
And it should not be true, I bought my phone around ~$200USD, and can play PUBGM without lag. That's pretty nice, and not a-minecraft-graphics with my phone, I pretty enjoyed the game too. But with the patch 0.13, it will take your internal storage by 2GB for Android, that's too big! That's why I'm switching to Free Fire while my friends also play Free Fire.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
i play this game in my friend system . it is 20 Dollar Big Grin . its good game but for free not with money Big Grin
Thanks Post4VPS
(06-12-2019, 06:24 AM)tiwil Wrote: Is that a low-end laptop for nowdays? Hahaha. How about my computer with 2GB of ram, Intel i3 generation 2.
Anyway, I've played using that emulator in my friends laptop, his laptop is pretty high, 10GB ram, Intel i3 generation 4 or 5, GTX920M. But, still, got lag. Do you have any "tweak" or something like that?

And it should not be true, I bought my phone around ~$200USD, and can play PUBGM without lag. That's pretty nice, and not a-minecraft-graphics with my phone, I pretty enjoyed the game too. But with the patch 0.13, it will take your internal storage by 2GB for Android, that's too big! That's why I'm switching to Free Fire while my friends also play Free Fire.

Yes to tweak me using WTFast
And FPS Optimizer
In the Emulator I set Grapics to Low!
And in the game I have adjusted the settings
And also the importance of drivers must also be updated
Terminal
Solo Developer
(06-13-2019, 12:57 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: Yes to tweak me using WTFast
And FPS Optimizer
In the Emulator I set Grapics to Low!
And in the game I have adjusted the settings
And also the importance of drivers must also be updated
Actually, I don't like playing a game with low graphics. That's why I don't play Minecraft in the first place, because the graphics is too low.
I would rather play it in my phone with medium graphics than playing it in a laptop/PC with low graphics.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
06-22-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting