arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please welcome our Sponsor ReadyDedis - New VPS Plan 7 (5 locations)
On behalf of @Dynamo Post4VPS is very happy to announce a new sponsor who joined us with effect of our June Giveaway.  ReadyDedis will be sponsoring five VPSs with the following locations:

United States
1. Atlanta, GA
2. Seatlle, WA
3. Los Angeles, CA
4. New York City, NY

Germany
5. Falkenstein, DE

ReadyDedis is a USA company with over a decade of experience in providing a range of fully customised Baremetal Servers, Cloud Servers and Co-location Services.

Please note Game Servers ARE NOT ALLOWED.  The traffic may be unmetered but the sponsor has very strict rules regarding the use of its resources not to result in huge spikes, along the lines of fair usage.  Members interested to apply for the VPS need to read through ReadyDedi's TOS very carefully, and particularly take note of the following Resource Usage Policy that is stricter than usual:

ReadyDedi Resource Usage Policy Wrote:Resource Usage

Any user may not:

Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.

Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.

Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. Please note that you may link to torrents off server, but may not host or store them.

Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities

Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield, etc ( unless it's a game server plan )

Following are the specs for the new VPS 7 Plan:

VPS 7 (5 in stock)
Disk Space 25 GB SSD
RAM: 1 GB
IP Addresses: 1x IPv4
Virtualization: KVM
Monthly Traffic: Unmetered
5 Locations:  US: AT, Seattle, LA, NY  Germany: Falkenstein
Control Panel: Ask Admins
Connection: 1Gbps
Games servers: NOT ALLOWED
Provided by: ReadiDedis
Terms: TOS
Requirements: Backlinks to ReadiDedis and Post4VPS are required. And a sig backlink
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
5 new VPSs! Amazing...
A lot of locations are available and the specs are good too.
All the new VPSs comes with no control panel, but I think that this is not a problem at all Smile
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
very warm welcome to the new sponsors. I'm feeling very happy to see that they have chosen this time to join us here. this is kind of a dark hour here. if you look at the reducing number of vpss and sponsors.

now I'm not complaining or anything. but this no control panel option is actually kinda sad for me. i will never be able to test these. cause all the silly stuffs i do end up breaking things pretty often and i like to reinstall from remote location using the network boot screen from the bios. that way i never need install images and can always get to install whatever i like. even bleeding edge.

other than that, it is awesome news. thanks to all our sponsors.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Welcome ReadyDedis !!

It's good to see some different locations to choose. Also 5 servers. I think these vps will be great for anyone who want to run decent web servers and host sites. Not having a control panel is small downside but once you get an hosting panel up you rarely need to do anything in vps control panel. Again I have to say I really like these different locations. 5 different locations from USA. Super cool !!

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Welcome readydedis i,ts really good news for post4vps for getting more sponsors and the specific of ready Dedis is really cool 5 different location wow!
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Nice to see another addition to Post4VPS channel. So nice of ReadyDedis.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Hello and welcome ReadyDedis!

5 locations is really a remarkable sponsorship. I'm glad they came forward to sponsoring our community, in a time we were really in need of new sponsors. A warm welcome to you. Smile

Although this VPS has no control panel I'm sure the Post4VPS technicians especially Dean and HR will be as good as always and the VPS owner won't feel the need of a panel, just like myself in VPS 9.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
It is quite unbelievable our forum gets to attract multiple new sponsors so frequently. Welcome ReadyDedis this time!

The big advantage of their VPSes is that they do offer a good range of locations, across the U.S. and also Europe. Should be suitable for most community members no matter where they are living in. Smile

Welcome ReadyDedis!
It's really really great to see new sponsors coming up on the sponsor with really amazing specs. 5 NEW Servers and 5 locations thats really great. I would have just directly applied for it, If game servers were allowed.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

@ReadyDedis, Thank you for your great sponsorship. Welcome to our great community.
I am glad that new sponsors are reaching to our community during this lockdown time. All the best to the new sponsor.

Thank you  Sweet

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting