arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New VPS 16 - Hostlease!
It gives me great pleasure to announce Hostlease has contributed a further VPS to post4vps.com - VPS 16.  Virtualization is KVM. It will be available for the April Giveaway.

Hostlease is a sponsor of post4vps.com, and hosting company based in Heerde, the Netherlands. VPS 16 is the second contribution from Hostlease.  Hostlease is already a sponsor of VPS 15 but is even more proud of its VPS 16 since it has a KVM configuration.

Here are the specs for the new VPS 16:

Disk Space: 20 GB SSD

RAM: 1 GB

IP Addresses: 1x IPv4

Virtualization: KVM

Monthly Traffic: 2000 GB

Control Panel: Ask Admins

Connection: 1 Gbps

Provided by: Hostlease

Terms: TOS

Game Servers are allowed without limitation - both private and public
Also both Linux and Windows OS allowed.

Requirements: Backlinks to Hostlease and Post4VPS. And a sig backlink
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
can you deploy ESX-i on it? and if so, if i go past the bandiwith limit, does it stop the internet connection?
Offical Account of FloatVPS
Game Servers, Virtual Private Servers, all for a low budget hoster/user!
http://floatvps.tk/
(03-22-2019, 07:24 PM)FloatVPS Wrote: can you deploy ESX-i on it? and if so, if i go past the bandiwith limit, does it stop the internet connection?

I doubt you can @FloatVPS, but will leave it for the sponsor to respond to direct.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@FloatVPS 2000GB of bandwidth can be exeeded but by normal use is it not needed. Ofc, if you are doing your best to exceed the 2000GB bandwidth then we are forced to revoke your access because it will seen as abusive usage and that is against our rules.
(03-22-2019, 07:36 PM)F7N Wrote: @FloatVPS 2000GB of bandwidth can be exeeded but by normal use is it not needed. Ofc, if you are doing your best to exceed the 2000GB bandwidth then we are forced to revoke your access because it will seen as abusive usage and that is against our rules.

Thanks for the information. ill be sure to keep that handy. is there like a control panel to monitor the usage?
(03-22-2019, 07:41 PM)FloatVPS Wrote: Thanks for the information. ill be sure to keep that handy. is there like a control panel to monitor the usage?

Hi,

Yes while you logging in the control panel, you can completely 100% see each status of your usage what you doing.

^Jordy.
(03-22-2019, 07:42 PM)F7N Wrote: Hi,

Yes while you logging in the control panel, you can completely 100% see each status of your usage what you doing.

^Jordy.

alright Smile  now how do i apply/buy/get this server? do i PM or what?
Make enough posts and see which VPS are able to qualify. Smile You can find me on discord too.

^Jordy.
(03-22-2019, 07:42 PM)F7N Wrote: Hi,

^Jordy.

I'm confused. It says the control panel is "ask admin", but Jordy said "when you log in to control panel."

So there is any panel or not? I think Jordy means if admin log in, right?

Btw, I know what you're going to do @FloatVPS, but I forgot if it allowed or not to make another VPS in a VPS here. Last time I read, you cannot.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Great vps for people that cannot use linux and can only use windows . it have a kvm virtualization , ram is a bit on lower side but it is enough for basic servee like web server and light gaming server
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting