arrow_upward

Poll: Vote for your favorite FreeVPS Holder (List 2)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
sohamb03
30.00%
LightDestroy
10.00%
Tryp4vps
0%
shager
0%
deanhills
50.00%
ikk157
0%
Decent12
10.00%
Chanalku91
0%
Rehan
0%
Total
10 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post4VPS Community Year-End Awards FreeVPS Holder (LIST TWO) (2019)
The free VPS Holders that you like or have a good connection with, please give us your vote here and the reason why. It's important, LIST TWO
Someone voted me! I am so happy Smile

I am voting @deanhills because I had more than one topic discussion between us moreover as a staff member he is always present when needed.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I was going to vote for hidden if he was here
He is helpful and a good person
But sohamb and deanhills are helpful too so im going to vote for sohamb :v as i cant vote for both
is that every vps holder on the list? because Im not in the list lol D:
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
First of all, thanks @youssefbasha, for the vote.

Myself I voted for @deanhills, for obvious reasons. He's the one who is the most helpful and problem-solver guy. He assists with every Private Queries and Support Requests. No one else could've better deserved the vote than him, not only as the Giveaway Manager, Administrator and a VPS holder, but as a person also.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
I have voted for @deanhills as well. Because he has been really spending a lot of his valuable time for this forum, and has done a great job so far.

Actually I would be surprised if deanhills would not win here, as he is so popular and he is also a staff member.

well. i thought it might be hard for Dean to win the vote for best staff. so i voted for him here too. i think that mad hatter really should win at least one award or something !! he busts his private parts way too hard trying to help us and help the community grow. a really great guy and our champion.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I am voting for soham.He is another good poster.All of his posts have something different from others.He is friendly too.I love his posts. I think he is the 3rd good quality poster after Hidden and Dean.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting