arrow_upward

Poll: Vote for your favorite Sponsor
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cubedata (Cubedata)
5.26%
Manal (Shadowhosting)
5.26%
Pacific Spirit (HostLease)
36.84%
Virmach (Virmach)
31.58%
ABC-Hosters (ABC-Hosters)
0%
Host4Fun
5.26%
SSD Blaze
15.79%
BladeNode
0%
Evolution-Host
0%
HostDoc/HostDare (1VPS)
0%
Total
19 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post4VPS Community Year-End Awards Sponsors (2019)
Since i joined this forum at april 2017 i only had 2 VPS
-VPS 9 from Virmach (phoenix and seattle location because i didnt complete the post requirement once and dropped the phoenix and request another vps 9 and get the seattle one)
-VPS 5 from Shadow Hosting

VPS 9 have great specs espescially with the 8GB and SSD but it is still openvz at that time (now it is KVM) . but the thing that i didnt like is lacks of panel . but the tradeoff is worth it for getting the highest end vps at that time

and then i switched to VPS 5 because i want a KVM and it have half the ram and HDD instead of SSD but it is KVM and the best part is it have DEDICATED CORE so i dont have to worry about 100% CPU . my VPS 9 used to suddenly go to 100% and stop itself and i need to make a thread to turn it on because of the lacks of panel thing

for the best sponsor . both of them actually great . Virmach provide 8 GB of ram VPS and LOT OF THEM instead of just 1 or 2 . Shadow Hosting provide VPS with dedicated core .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I also voted for SSDblaze. Since May 2017, I have been using the VPS2 which's sponsored by them. Without any problems at all. Today, compared to specs of some other VPS we have here it's nothing special but in 2017 it was one of the best we had or the best KVM at that time. Anyway since then I have yet to request another VPS because it's a simply good solid server and enough for my work. Also, the company is pretty solid and has a good reputation. When I checked them in 2017 I have been convinced they won't go down like what happened to so many mid-size VPS providers.

So since 2017, I have yet to try any of other servers so I can't say much about these. But my guess is either HostLease or Virmach would take the cake since they offer more servers and also many of the members have tried their VPS. Oh I forgot to mention I have a paid VPS at Host4fun. and they are not bad either.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Since i'm not holding any VPS so without any partiality i'd like to vote for Hostlease,
@Pacific Spirit (HostLease) for sure, Their support is phenomenal, There thousand of companies who only care about the money but they even gives your support for your project's script issue even though they are only hosting provider. Normally hosting provider only support you when you face any issue with the hosting they've provided.

And obviously after Hostlease there is Virmach, VPS 9 provider.

And again Thanks you so much to all sponsors and holders. As Post4VPS policy the holder of the VPS cannot contact to the sponsor, so that is the reason some of our sponsor haven't created account or not active in Post4VPS, However they provide us 24/7 support as well but Post4VPS administrator team is bright between the holder and the sponsor of the VPS.

It was great idea @Pacific Spirit idea
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

It appears the competition was tough,
Anyways, my vote goes to Hostlease as they had wowed the members of the forum by their amazing VPSs and deals in 2019.

After voting, it seems we got a Winner Smile

Congratulations @Pacific Spirit / @"FlutterBlast" (HostLease),
Post4VPS Forum will be pleased to give you its Footer AD Banner Area For 2 Months For Free of any Charges Party
Anyone from Hostlease can PM me the ad banner(s) along with the banner redirect link.

Once again a special thanks goes to all our Sponsors for efforts.

Regards,
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(01-01-2020, 02:17 PM)Dynamo Wrote: It appears the competition was tough,
Anyways, my vote goes to Hostlease as they had wowed the members of the forum by their amazing VPSs and deals in 2019.

After voting, it seems we got a Winner Smile

Congratulations @Pacific Spirit / @"FlutterBlast" (HostLease),
Post4VPS Forum will be pleased to give you its Footer AD Banner Area For 2 Months For Free of any Charges Party
Anyone from Hostlease can PM me the ad banner(s) along with the banner redirect link.

Once again a special thanks goes to all our Sponsors for efforts.

Regards,

That was absolutely unexpected as most of the votes the last time I checked were for Virmach haha! 

Anyways congratulations to Hostlease and all of its members for winning this one! And for all the other hosts that didn’t make it, just remember that you now get a full year to attract/convince as many people as possible to vote for you next year.

And on that note, Happy New Year everyone! It’s sad to see 2019 become part of history, rather than it being the present. 2019 sure was a great year (well for me at least haha). Let’s hope 2020 would be better!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
I knew it. Hostlease is one of the best and most active sponsor here. Their active support is much appreciated. They are not providing active support only but also gorgeous specs. 
Their VPS's are the best VPS's here on Post4VPS for me. I don't say that other's providers VPS's are not good, Maybe or sure its my fault that i failed to handle other VPS's.  But Hostlease VPS's are working greatly for me without any problem. Tongue
Thanks all sponsors and Post4VPS for their great services. Specially @deanhills @Pacific Spirit

Congratulations Hostlease

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Congrats Hostlease (Pacific Spirit) for the great win. Virmach has got only one vote short, and they are obviously providing great services too.

In the long run, I do hope that running this kind of Year-End Awards will help improve the average quality level of our sponsors, although the current quality level of the leading sponsors are already very good.

A hearty congratulations to Hostlease for having won this healthy competition. @Pacific Spirit and @Flutterblast have been very active on the forums, and so they deserve a round of appreciation from all of us, and so would I like to thank them.

TBH I myself felt that VirMach would turn out to be the winner, as the votes proceeded at first, but recently being quite a but inactive on the forum, due to some personal reasons, I didn't get a chance to reopen this thread and see how the votes proceeded and when it turned to the favor of Hostlease.

Anyway I'd like to congratulate Hostlease again, and thank @Dynamo as well, for presenting such a cool gift to the winner.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Sorry for bumping tho posts I didnt even seen this thread I just seen tho thread now and hostlease has won by more votes congratulations pacific bro I can see the votes shows it all how hostlease services are gonna grab a vps from host lease next month ?
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Probably time to close this discussion.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting