arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommendable Movies
@debjit: I think you have posted on the wrong topic. This is recommended movie thread, not the general movie thread. So you have to tell us why you find the move is interesting if you are recommending it to us. :Smile

When it comes to Bollywood movies there is one movie I can recommend which is a real gem. It's called 3 idiots. One of the Bollywood giants stars in this movie, Aamir Khan. I don't watch too many Hindi movies because there have too many songs with crazy visuals. YOu can say the same about this but I didn't mind it because the story was great. It was about 3 friends who meet at University and they promise to meet in a place after like 10 years. then in 10 years, they meet there to find out one is missing. So they go searching for him and there are flashbacks of the whole past about them. It's like a comedy and not a single fight or any violence. The end was really nice too.

[Image: 3idiotsposter-17-1484649482.jpg]

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Well, Summer is here -up in the Northern hemisphere. Thus, It's time for a bit of romance... Sorry @deanhills :-)

> Rob Reiner's When Harry Met Sally (1989) was one of the best romance movie I saw (and could actually finish).. The comedic overtone and the brilliant performance of the then young duo -Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan- made it a must watch movie.

> In the same vein but with a bit of fantasy, I can also refer to Brad Silberling's City of Angels (1998). Just don't mind the critics rating on this one and go with the audience score. Nicolas Cage and -yet again- Meg Ryan did deliver on the final product. I remember having liked the movie at that time.. hence the recommendation.
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-27-2018, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting