arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSDBlaze Discontinuation of VPS Services and Termination of VPS2
Hello Post4VPS members,

Today i was having a perfectly fine day studying for my exams until i received a message from my good old friend Noah(the Owner of SSDBlaze) telling me to backup my VPS as he is going to takedown the node which hosts all the VPSs including the sponsored VPS for Post4VPS, though the news was shocking for me i have long chats with him and know how hard it is to maintain free services. He is already kind enough to personally message me all the details about discontinuation he said the VPS node will be terminated within upcoming 3 to 5 days hence giving enough time to backup data and all. I request our VPS2 holder @xdude to backup his data within those days as we/post4vps and the sponsor/SSDBlaze will not be responsible for any data loss after the termination. Hope SSDBlaze have another new adventure(he promised me that he will come back with bang in 2021) although i know what he is working on i will remain silent here for the surprise launch and i do hope he will continue his business with others as he is one of the few server providers i personally know been working in industry with awesome services and cheap rates. I know this message is kinda taking long for the given message but oh well, Good Luck Noah with Dedicated Sales and that upcoming surprise.

Warm Regards
TrK and Post4VPS Team

Note: @xdude please do backup your server, i know i am gonna take mine and also @perryoo11 same applies to you buddy.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Possibly you should have let @Dynamo and me know first @TrK, however now it is in the open is it possible for either you or perry to let me know whether this has an effect on VPS 6 as well?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
vps 6 is from @phoenixwolf and is hosted on a dedicated server from him.
or i would have comminucated that with you @deanhills or phoenix himself.

@TrK I know Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad.
250 days uptime and 3~4 years of service. well atleast it dies as a legend. hopefully i know it comes back better :wink::wink:
(03-11-2020, 08:56 AM)deanhills Wrote: Possibly you should have let @Dynamo and me know first @TrK, however now it is in the open is it possible for either you or perry to let me know whether this has an effect on VPS 6 as well?

VPS6 is not from SSDBlaze as far as i know the only VPS SSDBlaze offered us is VPS2 also you should check VPS plans atleast one time to check whether both are from same provider no?
(03-11-2020, 09:01 AM)TrK Wrote: VPS6 is not from SSDBlaze as far as i know the only VPS SSDBlaze offered us is VPS2 also you should check VPS plans atleast one time to check whether both are from same provider no?

OK thanks for letting me know. Both are Dallas and VPS 6 is down right now.

I e-mailed @xdude.
(03-11-2020, 09:00 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: vps 6 is from @phoenixwolf and is hosted on a dedicated server from him.
or i would have comminucated that with you @deanhills or phoenix himself.
We haven't heard from @phoenixwolf since his upgrade notification some days ago and VPS 6 has been down - it is still down.  Its location is also Dallas, hence why I thought this could have something to do with it.  Glad to know this is not the case.

I don't have an issue about you letting me know.  You always let me and @Dynamo know as it should be.  Just a shock to hear about VPS 2 this way.
Terminal
(03-11-2020, 09:25 AM)deanhills Wrote: We haven't heard from @phoenixwolf since his upgrade notification some days ago and VPS 6 has been down - it is still down.  Its location is also Dallas, hence why I thought this could have something to do with it.  Glad to know this is not the case.

I don't have an issue about you letting me know.  You always let me and @Dynamo know as it should be.  Just a shock to hear about VPS 2 this way.

no, i have "know" or heard about mainternance. for phoenix vps 6.
he has been tagged so i believe in case he could explain the situation further.
(03-11-2020, 09:27 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: no, i have "know" or heard about mainternance. for phoenix vps 6.
he has been tagged so i believe in case he could explain the situation further.

The location says Dallas @perryoo11. Also in the Panel. Has it been changed?
Terminal
(03-11-2020, 09:14 AM)deanhills Wrote: OK thanks for letting me know. Both are Dallas and VPS 6 is down right now.

It is down as far as i know their whole node is down and the downtime is from DC itself, as for deciding to write this thread without any discussion as it should be, i am messed up as of now sleep deprived trying to find an alternative to host all my things been looking too many providers, and yeah @perryoo11 would you mind coming on discord like right now?
I was out of city and didn't have access to internet or a computer so I have just seen this in @deanhills mail. I don't have much there except some site backups and I guess I only need to move of those stuff like files.

Anyway I guess nothing last forever. I had a good ride with vps2. I haven't change the server since I have taken it in 2017 I think. This is bit shocking since I thought they were doing well. Are they going out of business or just downsizing ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

@xdude I'd a talk with TrK and what I came to know is that the service isn't going down. Only the VPS lineup is being taken off, and he'll continue to provide Dedis of you're paying for them.

As a side note, it's always painful to lose a sponsor but again, a part of our lives and nothing much in our control. I'm sure you'll be able to get another VPS here.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting