arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
The Mandalorian !! Finally, a Star Wars None animated TV Series !! I have only watched the pilot episode so far and looks very promising. At the end of the episode there was something I have really not expected. Something related to one of the most popular characters but hasn't used so far in the entire franchise. The only con about this episode is that it kind of gives bit of gloomy, depressing feeling. Just like something we noticed in StarGate Universe first season. Don't matter, gloomy or not now we have a StarWars TV series. Something all Starwars fans waited for a very long time!

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Just started a pakistani drama 'ehd e wafa' the story of this movie is based on Army cadets and about pakistan army sacrifices.
i will rate this drama on the base of episodes i watched till now.
Rating 8/10
There is another new TV series called His Dark Materials. One belongs to the fantasy genre. This one is part of a novel series written by Philip Pullman. I'm sure one of you has heard the titles Northern Lights, The Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass. I read these novels years ago and enjoyed. Hopefully, the series will have the same quality. I have downloaded 3 episodes but yet to watch those.

There is another sci-fi series called See has started. Jason Momoa stars in this one.

Recently finished TV shows
  • Peaky Blinders S01 - S05
  • The Walking Dead S10 Part 1
  • Goliath S03
  • Bobs Burgers S09
  • Malcolm in the Middle (rewatch)

Currently watching
  • Mr.Robot S04
  • Godfather of Harlem S01
  • South Park S23
  • Young Sheldon S03
  • Rick & Morty S04
  • Bobs Burgers S10

Want to watch soon
  • The Handmaid's Tale
  • The Man in the High Castle
  • Pustina
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
My season of "my little baby" a Korean TV Serial is just become ending only last episode is remains. now give me suggestions for new one. but please. Hindi/Urdu dubbed.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I would like to recommend for you to watch 'Crisis on infinite Earth's CW crossover' its really awesome.
Just 5 episodes.
Started new season "Marvel’s Jessica Jones (Season 1)" on Netflix. in Hindi/Urdu dubbed. nice to start .a good suggestion for all of you
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I had no idea there is a Starwars Animation series called StarWars Resistance. Not sure how on the hell I did miss this one. Now it's second and final season is already airing. I have only watched 4 episodes so far and I don't think story and graphics good as Star Wars Rebels. Also, I don't know what's on other episodes but it doesn't look like have any Jedi/Sith related stuff. It has vibes of the latest string of Disney powered StarWars movies. Main characters act like weakness total idiots. Star Wars Rebels, on the other hand, was amazing. But I have only watched 4 episodes so far. So maybe I'm just ranking after looking at the cover of the book and the first chapter. Plus It's StarWars! I'm gonna watch it till the end anyway. lol

I have started watching Lucifer and its really interesting.
I actually finished the first 2 episodes only till now
Stumptown (2019).  Our local DSTV service has included a few brand new series, one or two that I find not too bad.  Stumptown is refreshingly different.  About a female marine veteran who is struggling to make ends meet looking after a brother who is disabled, trying to make it as a private detective.  Something just works well for me in this series.  It's refreshingly different, doesn't feel mass produced and one can relax straight into it.

Sad part in my TV viewing is Blue Bloods has come to the end of this season. It's still one of my favourite TV series. But good news is that there's a brand new season of Law and Order SUV starting soon, so something to look forward to for sure.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting