arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
After i watched all episodes of Stranger things season 1 and 2 in a week then i was curious what could be the reason of season 3, In season 2 they've fixed everything and closed "The Gate" sorry for spoiler but i think i'm the only one who watching this series too late. So as i said i was so curious about season 3 cause we gonna see "Mind Flayer" in our world.

Season 3 was colorful as compare to other 2 seasons, But the ending could make you cry.
It's officially confirmed that there will be season 4 and according to rumors season 4 first trailer release end of 2019 or in January month, 2020
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Watch 86

This is a TV show when I have nothing to do, so I watch it on NET TV

86 is a reality program produced jointly between NET. and the Indonesian National Police regarding the daily lives of several police officers
This is a screenshot of the show!

Note :
And to tourists who come to Bali in Indonesia, please respect us! Don't be because we are friendly, you can be the king there!  Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terminal
Solo Developer
I'm waiting to download the first episode of The Witcher. Well I did download one but then found out it's a Polish TV series with same name. These days I'm watching Stumptown which is quite nice one. I always like those series with standalone episodes. I have nearly finished the StarWars Animation series The Resistance. I don't think the series do any good for it's titles. Because of it's name I expected something like the Rebel series. But it's not. But still I wach it.

Another TV series I waiting for is Expansion third series. I need to re-watch it's second series too. This one has developed very well by each season.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

One of my Friends recommended to watch "Californication" I just started with the first episode but im looking forward to completing the whole series.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
I've been very happy as the local Cable company has just started a very old Season of "Law & Order SUV" I've never seen before. Didn't think that could be possible, but possibly they were "missed" or held years back when they were in season.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I wacthed 5 out of 8 episodes of The Witcher series. It's gives you vibes of game of thrones but not same. This one is all about magic and fantasy. I'm not a fan of Game of throne but I think I like this one. I do like Fantasy genre. This series or these frist set of episodes are bit confusing because they mix present events with things happned like 30 years ago. You start wondering whats what. It makes it worse since this Witcher guy seems not aging. I think in these first 8 episdoes they are trying to show us history main charactors. Each persons link to the main story.

I have started another TV Drama " Mera Rab Waris ".Last night i have watched 3 episodes.It is a GEO TV Drama Serial.I mostly watch the Love Story Drama's.Its have been great emotions on start. Lets see

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
I have recently seen all the two season of a show called "Marlon" on Netflix. How did I find it? Well the "Marlon" is the same actor of Scary Movies, Ghost House and all the trash comedy movies that I know lol

I am planning to start a new series from Amazon Video called "Carneval Row"
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Completed the first season of The Mandalorian. I didn't like the dark depression vibes it gives but as a story or series, it's pretty good. With only 8 episodes these series are way too short. The last moment of the last episode shows an interesting object, The Darksaber which is not mentioned in main movies.

Looks like now there is a trend making these 8 episode seasons. This sucked. way too short. Especially for series like the Mandalorian, they could easily do 20 episodes if not 12. Now Witcher also has only 8 episodes. I guess now we have to wait for a year to watch the second set of 8 episodes.

I have started this new series call The Deputy. This show has no comedy and its pretty much about newly appointed no nonsense police cheif. He prefer to be in center of action than behind a desk. If you are into shows with action, gun fights, dead bodies etc this one might be one you would like watching. But critics seems not impressed. Show hasn't got good ratings so far.

Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting