arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
I Watch Quantico( starring Priyanka chopra)
The flash
Completed VGHS(video game high school),Silicon Valley, ..
Thanks to Post4Vps
Last week I started to watch the "Arrow".
Its about a millionaire whose yacht is lost at the sea. He survived and lived on island. He returns five years later and plays Robin Hood.
I really liked this modern Robin Hood's first season, but the second season was a little boring to me.Now I'm going to watch the 3rd season. I hope that it will be better.
Actually most series I watch are Dutch, so I won't call those here.

I really enjoyed watching Breaking Bad, and it's spinoff: Better Call Saul. However I don't think Better Call Saul is as good as Breaking Bad was.
I have started watching Mini series called Live Another Day. It's a spin out from Famous TV series 24. I have watched only 5 episodes so far but I have to say it's pretty good. I haven't watched the main series 24 but Now I'm thinking about buying first season DVDs.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I only watch Thailand TV Shows
Thailand Got Talent
Killer karaoke
The Face Thailand
(11-04-2015, 09:38 AM)Dudi Wrote: Last week I started to watch the "Arrow".
Its about a millionaire whose yacht is lost at the sea. He survived and lived on island. He returns five years later and plays Robin Hood.
I really liked this modern Robin Hood's first season, but the second season was a little boring to me.Now I'm going to watch  the 3rd season. I hope that it will be better.

I watched first two series of Arrow and then kinda lost interest. It seems whole main cast become super heroes there. My favorite character in Arrow is Felicity Smoak, Nerdy girl in Flashy cloths.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(12-03-2015, 04:42 PM)xdude Wrote: I watched first two series of Arrow and then kinda lost interest. It seems whole main cast become super heroes there. My favorite character in Arrow is Felicity Smoak, Nerdy girl in Flashy cloths.

My favorite character was Felicity too. I watched all seasons and the first was the best. I'm planing to watch the Flash too.
[Image: 3805e9bc2bd587dc1c4052239467d666.jpg]
I am watching The Flash,Limitless,Person of Interest,Daredevil.But my favourites are poi and daredevil
Just finished Burn notice and Weeds both shows were AMAZING, I loved all the seasons and I was very sad when I finished both of them :/
I don't watch TV much anymore, but when I do, I watch these programs:
  • The Simpsons
  • Family Guy
  • American Dad
  • My name is Earl
  • Scrubs
  • How I met your mother
  • 112 Aina (when it's on TV, I ALWAYS watch it!)
  • DeadBeat
  • Some others...
Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting