arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
@Dudi , @xdude

I am a great fan of Sherlock Holmes type of stories. That's why I thought of checking.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(10-03-2016, 01:17 PM)meetdilip Wrote: @Dudi , @xdude

I am a great fan of Sherlock Holmes type of stories. That's why I thought of checking.

I'm not saying it's a bad series. It's just if you are looking for something exactly like the original story from the book then it's not for you. I did watch first 2 seasons and I liked it.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

i watch so many tv series these days. Strain, The big bang theroy, Lethal weapon etc
I have started watching this old TV series called Person of Interest. I watched couple of episodes and got hooked. So I bought the DVD of first season. Sadly it's an old DVD which I got for cheap and quality is not HD level. But still watchable.

Break news
or the anims Smile ( Naruto X*x Hunter ..... Tongue )
(12-07-2016, 07:08 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: Break news
or the anims Smile ( Naruto X*x Hunter ..... Tongue )

Anime doesn't count ! haha It's been a while since I watched an Anime series since Bleach and Naruto ended. Couldn't find a good one to stick with.

There are several new TV series I'm trying these days

01. Travelers
02. Conviction
03. Van Helsing
04. The Exorcist.
05. Lethal Weapon

Im watching Big Bang Theroy, Starwars Rebels these days. Its the final season of Big bang theroy and Im gonna miss that one.
If you have netflix a great show to watch is called "3%" make sure to switch it to english audio though or you will be reading subtitles all the way though ahaha
This Persons of Interest series is pretty good. Right now I'm watching the last few episodes of the first season but I'm going to buy the second season DVD set too. Jim Caviezel and Michael Emerson play main roles.

I know it's weird but I'm watching this korean series titled "The Legend of the Blue Sea", its because of my wife watching in my laptop now I'm watching it too.
Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting