arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
(12-05-2015, 07:37 PM)Dudi Wrote: My favorite character was Felicity too. I watched all seasons and the first was the best. I'm planing to watch the Flash too.
[Image: 3805e9bc2bd587dc1c4052239467d666.jpg]

I think blonde nerdy girls are becoming a trend in new TV series. Blindpost has one called Patterson.

[Image: tumblr_nxf99rYfKw1uqw7rmo1_500.png]

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I like Vikings and Suits.
Also guilty pleasures like Arrow, Flash, Agents of shield.
Lot's of good shows on lately.
So this thread need bit of attention. ) Some of my favorites TV series have started airing again.

Dark Matter - My favorite one these days. It's Sci-fi space story. Pretty much like firefly but with more action.

Zoo - Second favorite. Story is about Animals start communicate with each other group against humans. We talk about Aliens but when you watch this you can't help but feeling how helpful we would be against nature.

Killjoys - Second series of another space sci-fi. About a group of space bounty hunters and talking ship. Pretty good one.

Wynonna Earp - It's all about demons and a girl with a big guy which can send demons to hell.

Braindead - Ant like aliens invade earth from a crashed meteorite. They eat human brain and make people work for them. Or something like that.

I'm watching two American-based tv shows. Preacher and Animal kingdom. The first is about a demon/angel hybrid being let loose on a small town in texas, but it has really good character development. It starts slow, but it will suck you in. It was based on a comic, and the original writers are the people behind the show.

Animal kingdom was based on Australian movie, and it follows a crime family where the mother of the house runs the business while keeping her sons in check. Its really interesting, and since I have never seen the original, I am being shocked at every turn.
They have started a Rush Hour TV Series. For a moment I hoped Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker staring in this. Well they are not, two fairly new guying doing this. Story line is okey and I think it will be a good series but new guys can't replace those 2 legends.

Anybody watched " Sherlock " series by BBC. How good is it ? Do they make an idiot of Sherlock Holmes ? Or the series is good ?
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Hmmm I just watch The Walking Dead but now due to busy schedule I wasnt able to continue watching at TV and just download it so I can watch at bed time.
(09-12-2015, 10:06 AM)xdude Wrote: I do download and watch tv series when I have free time. So these days I'm watching,
  • KillJoys (Season Completed)
  • Dark Matter (Season Completed)
  • Zoo  (This one is good too)
  • The Strain (Second Season)
  • Blindspot (Pilot episode only but looks great)
  • Minority Report (Pilot episode only)

this is list of great tv series i ever watch till now Big Grin
- Person of interest (end Sad ) i hope will be airing again Sad
- Game of thrones
- Marvel agent of shield
- The flash
- Two detective
- sherlock
and DC Legend of tomorrow Smile
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

(08-02-2016, 03:47 PM)meetdilip Wrote: Anybody watched " Sherlock " series by BBC. How good is it ? Do they make an idiot of Sherlock Holmes ? Or the series is good ?

Do you thought for that where Watson is Lucy Lee?
(08-02-2016, 03:47 PM)meetdilip Wrote: Anybody watched " Sherlock " series by BBC. How good is it ? Do they make an idiot of Sherlock Holmes ? Or the series is good ?

Well This Sherlock is not exactly have the personality of original Homes. Also Watson has become a woman, sober companion of homes.

Anyway I'm watching new set of TV series these days.

01. The Big Bang Theroy season 3 - Last season. I'm gonna miss this one.
02. Star Wars Rebels season 3 - I was waiting for this one.
03. Strain season 3 - Very interesting.
04. MacGyver season 1 - Only watched the frist episode so far.
05. Lethal.Weapon season 1 -  A new cop series.
06. Van Helsing season 1 -

Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting