arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
I am randomly watching again a interrupted series that I liked a lot. It is called Kyle XY... it was a nice show but unfortunately the audience went down very fast.

The plot is about a super genius boy retrieved in a forest, he has a navel-less belly.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Fear The Walking Dead - Season 6: Watching this currently. At the 3rd episode with the 4th episode coming up the next week. So far it is very interesting. New adventures and dangers with old and new characters. (IMDb)

Pagan Peak: A very great original mini series by Sky. Filmed and produced in Germany and Austria (border area between both countries). It tells the story of a serial killer and a police squad from both countries hunting him down with less than more luck. It combines the classic serial killer psychopath with modern technology and police investigation plus Austrian folk lores. Really nice one! I can highly recommend it. Only 8 very intense episodes. The beginning might be slow but quickly ramps up. I finished it yesterday. (IMDb)

Little Britain USA: A one season TV show from the makers of the original UK comedy TV show "Little Britain". It's all about stereotypes and absurd pictures of people paired with a lot of weird and funny humor. This shows however plays in the USA instead of UK. It only has one season because in todays standards the humor is too dark and people would freak out. Sad how bad people turned. Can't have any fun these days.... everyone and everything is racist and etc. now if they would do such humor such as in that show. If you don't mind such humor and understand that it is just comedy you should check it out. It still has a very good and solid score above 7 out of 10. (IMDb)
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
The Mandalorian second season has started. I have just finish watching the 1st episode. It was pretty good and I guess this gonna be a good seasson just like the first one. But it has not a single charactor from known StarWars Universe. All new charactors. Not this one is not like a typical Starwars gerine story. No comedy or funny stuff. Everything is dead serious. Well anyway can't wait for the next episode.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I have recently been watching Westworld. On the surface it's a sci fi with robots and artificial intelligence - nothing too special there. Yet underneath the special effects and dramatic storytelling, it brings to mind questions about choice and free will, and elegantly portrays the effects of classism on choice and free will in the modern world without being overly depressing. I was impressed by the way the script was executed throughout the three seasons produced thus far, changing milieus and evolving the characters in a natural but dynamic progression. Plot twists around every corner kept me hooked, without going too far off the base of what the show is about. Sometimes, you watch a show, and after a few seasons, things fall apart... the story starts to seem rushed or not well planned; but I never got that impression of Westworld. There's a fourth season planned but needless to say the shooting was thrown off course because of our little pandemic. Hopefully season 4 will debut sometime in 2022.

I enjoyed the series so much that I looked up some details about the production team, and it's actually based on a movie from the 70's written and directed by Michael Crichton; which helps to explain why the storytelling is so well done - the idea has had almost 50 years to "season," and the production team already had a working prototype to build on. I'll definitely plan on watching the original and seeing how it compares.
I was watching an AMC TV show called Fear The Walking Dead, because of being the brother to The Walking Dead, it was very good, I really loved this movie.
My Turkish season "Crash" is complete two days ago and i love the story line and action. a dramatic direction compile all emotions together. Love, Hate, Action, Thrill, Drama, Society values...
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
A month ago i have finished watching the serial Tamana. It was very interesting romantic love story. I was so much busy in September and October.But i am free these days. So i have started watching ARY TV Serial " Mera Dil Mera Dushman " I have watched its 30 episodes which were very impressive. Hope it will have a great story.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Due to the new lockdown I am using Netflix at night to watch something lite, I mean a full-movies of 2h is a bit too much every night. So I am watching a series called "It crowd". It is an amazing sitcom that explain the life of a IT group and non.

Here the plot from Wikipedia:
The IT Crowd is set in the offices of Reynholm Industries, a fictional British corporation in central London, located at 123 Carenden Road. It focuses on the shenanigans of three members of the IT support team located in a dingy, untidy, and unkempt basement – a great contrast to the shining modern architecture and stunning London views enjoyed by the rest of the organisation. The obscurity surrounding what the company does is a running gag throughout the series, and all that is known is that the company bought and sold ITV, and has a chemicals laboratory. However, it is hinted that Reynholm Industries is a communications company, as Denholm Reynholm claims that the company, through buying mobile phone carriers and television stations, had created the largest communications empire in the UK. Douglas Reynholm states his father Denholm, whom he succeeds after Denholm commits suicide, once described the IT department as being run by "a dynamic go-getter, a genius, and a man from Ireland."

Roy and Moss, the two technicians, are socially inept geeks or, in Denholm Reynholm's words, "standard nerds". Despite the company's dependence on their services, they are despised, ignored, and considered losers by the rest of the staff. Roy's exasperation causes his laziness: his support techniques include ignoring the phone, hoping it will stop ringing, and using reel-to-reel tape recordings of stock IT suggestions like, "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" and "Is it definitely plugged in?". He also wears a different T-shirt in each episode. Moss's wide and intricate knowledge of all things technical is reflected in his accurate yet indecipherable suggestions, while he cannot deal with practical problems like extinguishing fires and removing spiders. Moss has trouble speaking to others in a rational manner, often citing bizarre facts about himself or technology, and is occasionally arrogant around others when it comes to computers.

Jen, the newest member of the team, is hopelessly non-technical, despite claiming on her CV that she has "a lot of experience with computers". As Denholm, the company boss, is equally technologically illiterate, he is convinced by Jen's interview bluffing and appoints her head of the IT department. After meeting Roy and Moss, Jen redefines her role as "relationship manager", yet her attempts at bridging the gap between the technicians and the business generally have the opposite effect, landing Jen in situations just as ludicrous as those of her teammates.
@LightDestory

The IT Crowd is about one of the funniest TV shows to come from the United Kingdom along with other shows like the Mr. Bean series and the Little Britain TV show series.

Great that you decided to watch it. Smile

I'm currently watching the following TV shows:
- Fear The Walking Dead / S06E07 with E08 coming up the next days. (IMDb)
- Shameless (US) / S05E03. (IMDb)

No additional information needed about Fear The Walking Dead I guess.

Shameless (US version) is a great comedy show from the US about a big family that barely gets by month by month. They're in a poor area, with little money and have to deal with a lot of issues. Basically there is so much crazy stuff going on. Big Grin
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(11-29-2020, 06:01 PM)Mashiro Wrote: @LightDestory

The IT Crowd is about one of the funniest TV shows to come from the United Kingdom along with other shows like the Mr. Bean series and the Little Britain TV show series.

Great that you decided to watch it. Smile

I'm currently watching the following TV shows:
- Fear The Walking Dead / S06E07 with E08 coming up the next days. (IMDb)
- Shameless (US) / S05E03. (IMDb)

No additional information needed about Fear The Walking Dead I guess.

Shameless (US version) is a great comedy show from the US about a big family that barely gets by month by month. They're in a poor area, with little money and have to deal with a lot of issues. Basically there is so much crazy stuff going on. Big Grin
I know shameless... let's say that I watched it when I was younger and it wasn't... for child at all. My country uses a "color system" to point out if the show is safe/need an adult with/ or totally unsafe for a children. Shameless was a totally red one!

Ahahaha
Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting