arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
(06-15-2019, 03:19 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: After finishing Chernobyl I watched Happy! season 2. Currently watching Fear The Walking Dead season 5. Nothing else as no other good or interesting TV show is airing. Thought about watching that new Warrior TV show about a gang war in Chinatown (San Francisco)... not sure, yet.

@HR do you know any Hindi version of Chernobyl? if you have any link please share with me.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
@sagher

I don't know of such a thing. I would refrain from asking or speaking about this subject as it is against the rules (piracy, copyright infringement).

I watch the TV show in English through HBO Go. I know that there was also a translation to the language of my country but I rather prefer the original language for such good shows.

About Hindi or other translations I have absolutely zero clue.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
I am starting a little bit old Turkish season. " Cesur ve Guzel" "brave and Beautiful" it was late due to dubbed version. and have 106 Episodes. so it is a long journey to complete it but very nice story.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I have started watching this tv series The Enemy Within recently. I have only watched about 4 episodes and it seems quite interesting. Hope it will continue like this. Its another FBI, Spy thriller type TV Series.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I recently watched myself playing the Game Of Thrones series. This series is unparalleled.
I think it's the best serial on Earth, too.
Please introduce me if others know the beautiful series like this series
Thanks Post4VPS
(07-23-2019, 07:32 PM)hamed Wrote: I recently watched myself playing the Game Of Thrones series. This series is unparalleled.
I think it's the best serial on Earth, too.
Please introduce me if others know the beautiful series like this series

Well there are many but not all exactly like that the Game of Thrones. There are series like The Borgias, Spartacus, The Last Kingdom, Vikings, The Tudors, Rome etc. Personally not a big fan of none of these series including the Game of Thrones. But I did watch the complete series of Spartacus.

Tonight for the first time in a long time watched TV.  I've got a very cheap package with my Internet where I can stream 5 TV channels as a sweetener for the package.  Streaming is not perfect, and I went down twice tonight, but it was a great episode of Bluebloods.  One of my favourite TV series with Tom Selleck.  Then afterwards I watched an episode of NCIS and that was quite new after the last episodes I'd watched in South Africa.  Also nice to see the old team back again, although the NCIS show probably does need to retire.  Bluebloods however has lots of life still left for me.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I have started watching this new series called Blood and Treasure. It's kind of action-advanture type story with all sort of stuff. Terrorists, Stole old relics, Police guy and thief romance etc etc. It reminds me old series like Warehouse 13 and relic hunters. But this one kind involve with terrorists since its the trend these days. Well it's not going to win awards or build a franchise around it like The Big bang theory or StarGate. But it's pretty good to watch.

A few updates on what I'm currently watching in regards to my previous post here.

Fear The Walking Dead season 5 2nd part has started. I already watched episode 9 yesterday.

I started a new show called "The Terror" yesterday and finished the first season already. Season 2 "Infamy" has started a few days ago and I've watched the first episode. So far I can tell it's a great horror show. AMC shows are always great.

In addition to The Terror I also want to watch "Bosch". That could be a very interesting detective show.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
TVs show for me are also animes, so I am watching:
- Fringe (I am re-watching it because it is my favourite sci-fi serie)
- Attack on Titan (Jaegar!)
- Love, death & robots (I am loving it.)
- Zoo (I read it has been axed)
- Lucifer (Well, 4th season sucks, but the final is MIND-BLOWING)
- IT crowd (I hope my IT career will be funny as this show)
- Silicon Valley (hmm I like it)
- Cannon Busters (New netflix series, I like the opening and I just watched 3 eps)
- Dr Stone (I don't like it so much but it comes from Boichi, I can't ignore it)
- Cop Craft (HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am still thinking why I am watching it)
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting