Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
I have watched a movie called "Super 30" it was a bollywood movie but i liked alot since it was IT studies how poor talented peoples are unable to complete their studies due to poor financial situation.
Rating: 8/10
Movie: Super 30
Not yet watched, but going to watch Midsommar. Everyone is talking about this. Some sadistic scene and other pretty bad scene on the film.

I hope it will not disappoint me :p.
Thanks to HostDoc and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Give me questions I can't answer not answers I can't question. - Richard Feynman
I have just watched the two movies "Kingsman: The Secret Service" and "Kingsman: The Golden Circle". Pretty crazy movies with a lot of action but also comedy. Samuel L Jackson, one of my favorite actors, is playing the role of the evil guy.
With best regards
Hidden Refuge
Yesterday i watched newly released "Rocketman (2019) " a Biography/Fantasy movie. A musical fantasy about the fantastical human story of Elton John‘s breakthrough years.

Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I have just finished the movie " Arjun Patel " This is a comedy movie. The main character is Diljeet Dosanj.I like his movies but this was not a good movie. After watching this i felt that i wasted my two hours. In the full movie I just like some songs.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Sponsors for their great services.
Finally i go "Rambo.Last.Blood.2019.720p.HDCAM.Hindi-English.x264" and definitely it's my weekend movie. will tell you tonight about story and graphics.

Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I have just finished the movie " X-men: Dark Phoenix " It is really a great movie, before this i only watch Bollywood movies but it have increased my attention to the hollywood movies. The most thing i like in this movie is " Sophie Turner ". Tongue Heart

Thanks to Post4VPS and Sponsors for their great services.
I have just watched "Kalank" a bollywood movie, the move was awesome but i did not liked the climax since the true lover got died in the last.
Type: History/Love story
Rating: 6/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Asian Movie Thread Hidden Refuge 16 1,010 04-22-2019, 05:28 AM
Last Post: xdude
  [Movie Review] The Greatest Showman, The best movie ever made arsalahmed786 3 452 11-23-2018, 11:54 PM
Last Post: deanhills