arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Yesterday i saw "Terminator: Dark Fate (2019)" it's late to see because i am waiting for good FHD print in dubbed version. i hate HDCam Rip.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Wached Twins (1988). A Schwarzenegger movie. It's a quite nice comedy. Nothing fancy on it just a basic movie. I think script could have been lot better. Schwarzeneggers and Danny DeVito's acting along made it's a decent movie. I can only give it about 6.5 / 10. Well Im gonna look for some of those old Danny Schwarzenegger movies.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Last night me and my friends have watched the movie " Housefull 4 ". For me it is a great start of 2020 Tongue. One of the best comedy movie. It is a Bollywood comedy movie. If i rate this movie according to its category it 10/10. Loved it Heart

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Yesterday i watch "Blade Runner 2049 (2017)" quit old but nice movie. make my stress go away .
Today (19th Jan 2020) I have watched the following movie(s):
  • Terminator: Dark Fate (2019, IMDb) - It wasn't bad at all. Actually very interesting but also out of the actual Terminator storyline. Worth a watch but nothing special.
  • The Monuments Men (2014, IMDb) - So it's a bit like a bunch of old men try to find and rescue art from the Nazis towards the end of WW II. I mean it's not bad. Not entirely sure how well it has its share with real WW II history. The cast is big with George Clooney, Matt Damon, Bill Murray, John Goodman and many more very well known and great actors.
  • Hotel Artemis (2018, IMDb) - A roit in futuristic LA, a bank robbery gone wrong and a "hotel" that harbors criminals and provides medical service to them. A very interesting combination. And in addition to that the film picks up some real world problems (*cough* water sources of the world controlled by absolutely disgusting and greedy private corporations like Nestle).
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Yesterday i watch "Dolittle (2020) Hindi 720p 480p HD CamRip" but i hate HDcam Rip picture result. so i wait for better result. hope soon i got. BTW movie concept is awesome.
Watched a movie with the longest movie name I have ever seen. It's called Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood (1996). It's kind of funny but pretty much like a B movie. I would give it 6/10.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I watched My Big Brother movie of the famous star Mohan Lal, the movie has a good duration of watch time and having some twists around. The movie is about dealing with drug mafia, but spectators can easily find out what is to be happen in the climax..

Thank you  Sweet

Today i watched "Young Detective Dee (2013)" quit old movie but very nice to see. full action thrill. i got in 720p result.
Saw "Good Newz" a couple days ago , it was an okay movie , the beginning had quite a few funny moments and then it was okay , wasn't impressed but wasn't disappointed so overall it was a fine time.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting