arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
The lockdown continues and my watching session too.
Recently I have seen on TV "Tremors 4", well I liked the first one and less the two sequels.
I think that the producers forced too much from this series, they also did a sixth film and right now they are filim the seventh!
Here the plot from Wikipedia:
Wikipedia Wrote:In 1889, the inhabitants of Rejection are completely dependent on the income from a nearby silver mine. One day, a hot spring causes graboid eggs to hatch, resulting in the death of 17 miners. Hiram Gummer, great-grandfather of Burt Gummer (Michael Gross) and the mine's owner, arrives in town to fix the problem. After juvenile graboids that can shoot out of the ground (later dubbed Dirt Dragons) attack his camp one night, he is shocked by their presence. One of his companions, Juan, kills one with a pickax, and the pair escapes.

Inexperienced and not fond of firearms, Hiram calls for a gunfighter, Black Hand Kelly (Billy Drago). Hiram and Kelly do not get along well, though Kelly succeeds in conveying to Hiram some of his attitude towards firearms and life in general. Eventually, Kelly is eaten alive by a now fully grown graboid, but not before discovering that a total of four graboids have hatched. Hiram decides to abandon Rejection and leave the townsfolk to their fates. However, they force him to give them the silver mine, threatening to alert potential buyers to the danger if he sells it out from under them. In Carson City, Hiram receives a telegram revealing that the fully grown graboids have made it through the pass and are headed for the town. Changing his mind, he buys weapons, heads back to Rejection to lead a last stand against the graboids, and helps the town ready itself.

After two graboids are killed, the third one adapts and avoids all of the traps. Hiram tricks it into coming to the surface and then attaches it by the tail to the wheel of a steam traction engine. The graboid is reeled in and slammed against the wheel with such force that it is explosively decapitated on impact. With the creatures dead, the town decides to keep them secret out of fear that no one would settle in the area if their existence were known, and use the proceeds from the mine to pay for their belongings. Hiram settles in Rejection (renamed Perfection), building his home in the same place where his great-grandson Burt's would one day be. He is also given a Colt 1865 Gatling gun and begins target practice, enjoying it.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Well I had internet problems again so ended up watching so many movies in beginning of the month. So lets start with the Bad boys for Life 2020 movies. I really do love those 2 early movies but when I watch this one I kinda realize this franchise has come to the end. I didn't feel it's a great movie. I don't think the quality of those original movie is there in this last one. I would like to see another movie of this just because I love this series but I really hope it would be a really good one. I would give this one 6.5/10.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Yesterday night i watched "Corona Zombie 2020"and what the hell it is. so annoying and make all thing a comedy. i really don't understand what the movie is... hope anyone here have good experiences and share with me.. i mean explain me what it is...
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Watched Die Hard (1988). Well it's the first Die Hard movie where Bruce Willis still had hair. Now I had watched this before but remembered nothing. This is an excellent action movie. Even after 30 years you can enjoy this one. One of the perfect action movies ever made. Now I want to download and watch the Die Hard 2. I was surprised when I realized who's the main villain of this movie. It's late Alan Rickman who played the role of Severus Snape in the Harry Potter series. It was his first movie. Anyway this movie deserve a 9.5 / 10.

The last week i have watched more than 9 movies. All of those were boring except a Cartoon ( Doraemon ) Movie. Actually i mostly watch indian punjabi movies but due to Corona there is a full stop. So these days i mostly watch cartoon movies. The most loved movie is doraemon the movie nobita's treasure island. I loved all of its part.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
The last movie i have watched was an indian movie and the movie name was "Blue" and its genre was Action/Drama.
StoryLine: The movie was about a hidden Treasure in sea but that guy was in need of a expert to finish this job and the expert was not willing to do this job.... watch the movie for more
I have recently watched an Italian movie called "Così è la vita" starring a group of 3 comedy actors very famous in Italy: Aldo, Giovanni e Giacomo. I have really liked it remembered me my childhood, the movie is from 1998.

Unfortunately I am not able to provide a summary because the story is very long and there is not a english translation of the plot available.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Today I watched The King movie. The movie depicts the connection between religious attacks and politics. Bad politicians try to make a division between different communities through spreading communal hatred and violence. The movie depicts the power of IAS officer in controlling the law and order. The hero is too superb along with the supporting characters.
The movie still has an effect in the current political scenario where communal violence are created by some political parties for votes.
A good movie, my rating 9.5/10

Thank you  Sweet

Yesterday i watched "Dolittle 2020"so lovely and family movie to see. even my little kid enjoying more then me.
IMDb rating is also 5+ out of 10. after a long time i saw Robert Jr other then Ironman. so Cool..
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Watched 6 Underground 2019. Well its a good movie but not great as I expected from the trailer. I wonder if it's gonna become a series. I think it has kinda Mission Impossible vibe but can't match in quality. I can't give full credits for the script. Action and CGI stuff are pretty good the story flow was not so solid IMO. I would give it 7/10.

Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting