Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 17 and 18 maintenance.
Dear Members of Post4VPS, VPS 17 and 18 will receive a major overhaul because we see weird movements in the VPSs, so it is important that we as HostLease Media Group NL take hard action to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. . An amount of bandwidth is lost without our knowledge. This leak is not harmful to the managers of VPS 17 and 18 and the users will not notice anything about this maintenance. If the VPS switches itself off, this will take at most a minute or 8 to 10 minutes. I would like to ask the Post4VPS staff to take this into account and also the managers of these 2 vpses. There is no danger with the customer sensitive information. This maintenance will last for an hour or two, so if the customer experiences a slow connection with the VPS then you have the reason for this.

We will keep you informed of the updates.

Regards,
Jordy CEO - HostLease Media Group NL.
Terminal
HostLease Media Group Netherlands - REVIEW US AT TRUSTPILOT!
Noted Jordy, and thanks for warning us in advance. I look at it as much-needed maintenance and can't help but wonder whether other VPS hosts may have the same issue, but not as vigilant as you are on picking up on it. Thanks for warning us.
[Image: 4ax8Kok.png]
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my super fast VPS 9!
- DH Blog

Very useful information, but the maintenance has ended!
I do not feel the impact of this Maintenance!
Terminal
Pak Tua adalah Pak President !
Hello,

Yes we are been worked some hours longer and we can proceed that this problem has been solved permanently so we do not need to worry about any suspiculous actions on it as we updated the security 3x times better and stronger Smile

Enjoy the vpses Smile

Regards,
Jordy.
Terminal
HostLease Media Group Netherlands - REVIEW US AT TRUSTPILOT!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HostDoc Planned Maintenance on Singapore Node in 3 weeks time - on 22 June deanhills 2 179 06-09-2019, 08:08 AM
Last Post: deanhills
  [Canceled] Planned Maintenance - CubeData Services - VPS 8 cubedata 3 373 03-08-2019, 06:29 AM
  [COMPLETED] VPS 1 Maintenance - User Panels Fixed deanhills 0 229 02-26-2019, 10:42 AM
  [COMPLETED] [VPS5]Emergency Maintenance Manal 7 444 02-02-2019, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Manal
Information [Completed] Planned Datacenter Maintenance - VPS 8 [CubeData] cubedata 4 549 10-19-2018, 11:15 PM
Last Post: chanalku91