arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 17 and 18 maintenance.
Dear Members of Post4VPS, VPS 17 and 18 will receive a major overhaul because we see weird movements in the VPSs, so it is important that we as HostLease Media Group NL take hard action to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. . An amount of bandwidth is lost without our knowledge. This leak is not harmful to the managers of VPS 17 and 18 and the users will not notice anything about this maintenance. If the VPS switches itself off, this will take at most a minute or 8 to 10 minutes. I would like to ask the Post4VPS staff to take this into account and also the managers of these 2 vpses. There is no danger with the customer sensitive information. This maintenance will last for an hour or two, so if the customer experiences a slow connection with the VPS then you have the reason for this.

We will keep you informed of the updates.

Regards,
Jordy CEO - HostLease Media Group NL.
Noted Jordy, and thanks for warning us in advance. I look at it as much-needed maintenance and can't help but wonder whether other VPS hosts may have the same issue, but not as vigilant as you are on picking up on it. Thanks for warning us.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Very useful information, but the maintenance has ended!
I do not feel the impact of this Maintenance!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Hello,

Yes we are been worked some hours longer and we can proceed that this problem has been solved permanently so we do not need to worry about any suspiculous actions on it as we updated the security 3x times better and stronger Smile

Enjoy the vpses Smile

Regards,
Jordy.
Please note that of today's date VPS 17 and 18 are down. @"Pacific Spirit - Gregory" asks as to bear with Hostlease while they're doing much necessary maintenance on the node.
Terminal
That's why I didn't go to I-cafe, to develop my Minecraft server!

Can this be sped up?
Because I want to pursue my dream target! Heart
Terminal
Solo Developer
(10-10-2019, 08:31 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: That's why I didn't go to I-cafe, to develop my Minecraft server!

Can this be sped up?
Because I want to pursue my dream target! Heart

I am sure the security updates being brought to the VPS would also help with your MC server, so just bare with them for it!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Thanks for the information. I am very excited for updates. Hostlease VPS's are best ever VPS's I have used. my VPS was down yesterday at 4TongueM PST. You are a bit late Tongue but thanks.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Hi @deanhills, @Rehan, @chanalku91

Sorry, The downtime was indeed very outragous and also stressing for both parties, Post4VPS and HostLease.

The IP-Range 5.253.86.0/24 got null-routed by the datacenter beacuse of a big attack.
As it was constant under ddos and Voxility bills our datacenter additional for each attack, they needed to go the step as it was
getting very expensive.

We where already before planning to use a own Protection solution, not provided by the Datacenter but by a Company outside which provides DDoS Filtering using Corero SmartWall appliances up to 100Gbps. - Those i have to say, are better then the Voxility protection our datacenter used, as we had alot of false positives and problems with filtering UDP traffic - already when we used Voxility directly back few months, which still seems not to have changed. Not to mention the latency increase while DDoS Attacks where running.

As we where telling our Datacenter about our plans to use it trough our own ASN with BGP, they liked the idea too and wanted to came in.

We paid for this already at the time. The CEO of our Datacenter then came in to this plans and we made a Agreement on Phone Call with a Director of HydraCom, regarding protection for the Datacenter and also for us.

While setting it up today, there was a problem with a other Uplink Provider, i had another conversation with the datacenter.
We made it so that the range will be routed trough Voxility again until this night and then we will switch over to the Corero Filtering Solutions.

I really apologie for this and the KVM VPS servers should be up now....

Corero as a filtering solution is i can tell you, much better if the VPS clients are running UDP Based applications such as:
- Gameservers
- VPNS
- Seedboxes
- etc

Kind Regards,
Gregory J. Costas
Thank you for the detailed info @"Pacific Spirit - Gregory". I take it that everything is OK again. Let me know if you want to keep the thread open, or whether the matter has been solved now.
Terminal
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting