arrow_upward

Pages (10): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Kind of a Mobile You Have ?
(05-27-2019, 05:58 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: So what is the next phone going to be? Maybe nothing? Or a simple and very cheap feature phone with a battery life of several weeks?
I've been forced to start using smart phones for all of my phone stuff and must say I'm quite surprised with how well my Xperia X does with battery life. But yes, of course, I should give it a few months and then see whether it's still OK.

When I signed up for a mobile account here in Canada the manager said that his Motorola battery life was really great. Have you tried out the Moto yet? Not sure which model he has. Could be the latest one.
https://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_one_vision-9647.php

I agree with you about Apple. Haven't used Xiaomi but the last phone with great battery life for me was Nokia 1100 Tongue But then it's not smart.

If you find a smart phone with longer battery life please let me know. It's one of my top requirements for a phone. My Samsung Galaxy S7 battery is slow in comparison with the Xperia. I'm going to watch how the Xperia behaves with battery and see if there's something better out there.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I am an old timer, never really switched from a Samsung Note 2, tho I'd agree that the mobile does give me issues from time to time(mainly some apps are not installable due to old GPU/android version), but generally performs well and I've had no real reason to upgrade
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I have both phones included Nokia 1202 and iPhone 11 Pro Max, one for listening and calling, and another for online. That would be very convenient because the Nokia 1202 battery is plenty
I have an Xperia ZR that has Lineage OS 13 ROM Android 6.0.1 installed!

This is an old smartphone, but still has the power for a variety of small projects

I also have another Smatphone like the VIVO Y21 which is only a multipurpose home security device after I damaged many of its components!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Well if you talking about which mobile i use then it's Huawei Y9 Prime 2019. i just bought 6 months ago. and if you asking how many mobiles i have then it is a treasure which need a briefcase because i mostly not sell my old phone. i still even have Nokia 3310 about 18 years ago i buy. and most of bar phones i gifted to need peoples and kids.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(02-11-2020, 02:57 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: I have an Xperia ZR that has Lineage OS 13 ROM Android 6.0.1 installed!

This is an old smartphone, but still has the power for a variety of small projects

I also have another Smatphone like the VIVO Y21 which is only a multipurpose home security device after I damaged many of its components!

I also have an Xperia X model that I purchased in 2016.  Only really started using it in 2018 and it seems to be going well still.  Some of the smart phones tend to lose battery power as they get past the one-year mark, but mine's doing well.  I also like the screen as it has typical Sony quality screen that makes for brilliant viewing.  Photos are however standard - good in comparison with other main smart phones, but I'd have expected more for Sony quality.

Only thing that is irritating is the updates.  I can't find a bundle update and if I wanted to update my phone to current I'd have to go through all of the updates from 2017 to current.  Tongue
Terminal
(02-11-2020, 05:56 AM)sagher Wrote: Well if you talking about which mobile i use then it's Huawei Y9 Prime 2019. i just bought 6 months ago. and if you asking how many mobiles i have then it is a treasure which need a briefcase because i mostly not sell my old phone. i still even have Nokia 3310 about 18 years ago i buy. and most of bar phones i gifted to need peoples and kids.
Wow, you still have the Nokia 3310 which is commonly used by the people of Indonesia to throw fierce dogs and serve as a door holder! Cool
Because the body is very strong and resilient!
Terminal
Solo Developer
I am having Oppo F11 Pro with Android 9.0, 128GB 6GB RAM and "4000 mAh battery".
https://www.gsmarena.com/oppo_f11_pro-9566.php

f11 pro comes with VOOC charging that fills up the battery from zero to 100 per cent in just about 65-70 minutes, and i would say the battery backup is really awesome.
If you have less than 10% battery with mobile data on, the phone will stand for one ling night.
@deanhills
try Oppo F11 Pro
i don't know if i have responded before.

i currently have a xiaomi mi a2
CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660
RAM: 6 GiG RAM
STORAGE: 128 GIG without support for external sd card

a lenono k6

System chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 8937
Processor: Octa-core, 1400 MHz, ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bit
GPU: Adreno 505
RAM: 2GB
Internal storage: 32GB
Storage expansion: microSDXC up to 128 GB

nuu x1
CPU: Quad-Core 1.2 GHz ARM-Cortex A-7.
RAM: 1GB.
Storage: 16GB.
Display: 5.0 inches.
Camera: 13 Megapixels / 5 Megapixels.
(02-11-2020, 12:19 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: i don't know if i have responded before.

i currently have a xiaomi mi a2
  CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660
  RAM: 6 GiG RAM
  STORAGE: 128 GIG without support for external sd card

a lenono k6

System chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 8937
  Processor: Octa-core, 1400 MHz, ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bit
  GPU: Adreno 505
  RAM: 2GB
  Internal storage: 32GB
  Storage expansion: microSDXC up to 128 GB

nuu x1
   CPU: Quad-Core 1.2 GHz ARM-Cortex A-7.
   RAM: 1GB.
   Storage: 16GB.
   Display: 5.0 inches.
   Camera: 13 Megapixels / 5 Megapixels.
I've heard good things about xiaomi and am curious what your experience has been like with the phone. How long have you had it for? How has the phone worked out for you? What is the performance of the battery like? What are you using it for in general? Does it take good photos?
Terminal
Pages (10): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting