arrow_upward

Poll: What device do you use most of all to post in the Forum? Desktop computer/laptop/tablet/smart phone/other?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Desktop Computer
46.15%
Laptop Computer
17.95%
Tablet
2.56%
Smart Phone
33.33%
Other - if other please let us know in a post which device you are using.
0%
Total
39 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What device do you use to post in the Forum? Desktop/Laptop/Tablet/SmartPhone/Other??
My all time friend is my Desktop PC. because my job is concern with PC and all day i use PC upto 8 Hours. and i thought that time is enough for me and my eyes. so hardly i use my laptop when i go to home. because i have then only few hours for my family.
Also i am proud to mention here and thanks to post4vps and post2host for a great virtual machine with 100% up time. and it is really a part of my life. i use it daily.
So graph from up to down is.
1- Desktop PC
2- VPS (Post4vps)
3- Laptop
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
My device is my mobile phone as the cloudflare keeps presenting hCaptcha challenages and the only way to avoid it is to use a VPN.But now I only have my phone with the VPN so I'd prefer use it.
And also I don't use laptops frequently ,except these actions that require a PC.
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .
I use laptop since the UI for laptop is great. I don't know why but it won't change automatically in my phone to P4V Mobile, somehow. So I just use laptop instead to post since it's easier too to write here.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I usually use my laptop or desktop computer to post on Post4VPS forums because the ability to refine the article is easier than using a smartphone or tablet, at the same time, it is possible to upload pictures for several articles easily.
I primarily use my MacBook Pro, but there are times where I use my iPhone, the mobile theme is great and scales down nicely, but there are some weird quirks, so I default to my MacBook.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
I have been using my Desktop Computer to post on forums for 4 years now, Doing it since FreeVPS. I find it more easy to post finding post are convenient. On mobile i dont get the sidebar which i use alot finding posts sometimes is difficult for me even though my typing is fine on mobile but i can't post from it maybe depending if i'm about to lose my VPS then i would probablyBig Grin
My vote goes to Desktop Computer!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

(04-14-2021, 10:03 AM)sAmI Wrote: I have been using my Desktop Computer to post on forums for 4 years now, Doing it since FreeVPS. I find it more easy to post finding post are convenient. On mobile i dont get the sidebar which i use alot finding posts sometimes is difficult for me even though my typing is fine on mobile but i can't post from it maybe depending if i'm about to lose my VPS then i would probablyBig Grin
My vote goes to Desktop Computer!

Great to hear! I was wondering recently how much this has changed among users in the Forum from the time when I first posted this discussion in 2019. So much has changed in use of devices so much so that I see Website designers now designing for mobile phones and then "adapting" this for desktop computer use. Like one can feel this in certain Websites and that it hasn't been properly tested.

I still find desktop computer use much more convenient and even pleasurable as I like to sit with a coffee, spread out on my chair and look at a screen. I also find it more convenient to use a proper keyboard to type the posts. I also agree with you @sAmI I like to have the side panel options which are missing in mobile applications. I have to always search for them on my phone. Some of the Web designs for mobile phones are actually good though, in it being part of the design to make ease of use. But not so much Forums.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(04-16-2021, 12:29 AM)deanhills Wrote: Great to hear!  I was wondering recently how much this has changed among users in the Forum from the time when I first posted this discussion in 2019.  So much has changed in use of devices so much so that I see Website designers now designing for mobile phones and then "adapting" this for desktop computer use.  Like one can feel this in certain Websites and that it hasn't been properly tested.

I still find desktop computer use much more convenient and even pleasurable as I like to sit with a coffee, spread out on my chair and look at a screen. I also find it more convenient to use a proper keyboard to type the posts. I also agree with you @sAmI  I like to have the side panel options which are missing in mobile applications.  I have to always search for them on my phone.  Some of the Web designs for mobile phones are actually good though, in it being part of the design to make ease of use.  But not so much Forums.

Same for me having my Tea or any Snack while watching some season or working on project and on the other screen doing posts has become a thing for me right now. I wonder if there is something made for this forum for the mobile users. I only use my mobile to see whether i have won the VPS or not (Doing this since FreeVPSxD) else i have tried posting it but i have failed. I do not get that satisfaction and i feel forced doing it on mobile.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-24-2020, 10:20 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting