arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about my website?
I made website and forum for my clan estredclan.tk and forum.estredclan.tk. Tell me what i should add or change or maybe remove to make it better. It isn't english site but I am going to make this site and ts3 server in 2 languages.
Not bad the only problem is, i need google translator to translate whole website for me. Your main and forum is really good the only thing that is not fit is different color combinations for website and forum.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
OK I changed it, what do you think now? I want to change images colors but i dont know what color will be the best.
I think less of your website is mobile mode theme for both the website. because not many people rarely use the mobile to check the forum or website
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
I see that you have gone with dark colour schema for the forum. In such fluorescent shades need to avoided. You have a bright shade which is mis matching with the contrast that dark schema produces on your forum. Make it a bit less bright and you are all good to go.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting