arrow_upward

What's up with the so-called 'Quality Credits score' ?
Hello Folks!
I would like to know the meaning of the 'quality credits' score, how it's computed and why has it been zeroed after being of two digit value yesterday (I don't remember the score actually) after my second post.
Is it a glitch? or did someone actually nixed it?
Thanks!
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
A simple calculation to show how it works in generally (afaik).

You make two posts today and both posts give you 10 credits each. So totalling in 20 credits today.

2x 10 = 20.

This amount gets split by the amount of posts (2) that you made today.

20 / 2 = 10.

This value are your quality credits. They get added to the amount of normal credits at the end of the day and the counter resets to zero for the next day.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I used this explanation a few times so far and no one from staff has said anything or corrected me.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(11-12-2019, 07:02 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: (.....)

This value are your quality credits. They get added to the amount of normal credits at the end of the day and the counter resets to zero for the next day.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I used this explanation a few times so far and no one from staff has said anything or corrected me.

Thanks for that input @Hidden_Refuge. I appreciate it and It certainly explains the reset.

Now for the meaning. Assuming the explanation @Hidden_Refuge gave is correct, I would say that the credit system is designed to refrain people from spamming their way into the VPSes; the credit score being incremented daily instead of at every post, while the so-called 'quality credit' score is a mere temporary/daily post credit counter.

Hope I get it right.
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
You got the meaning right @fChk

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [PENDING] Uses of credits
06-06-2020, 12:13 PM
Last Post: deanhills
04-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Alex554

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting