arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who play Agar.io? Anyone?
I don't like Agar.io too much I mostly play diep.io when I'm bored from gaming or just using my IPad when my PC is off.
Agario? Isn't that game so old now, I tried it a year ago and seemed fun but I raged quit when someone ate my person and never tried it again Smile
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
This game is kinda dead, the players online count never reaches how it was before, as far as I know.
no no not anymore

if you play agario its because you found a way to get bots or cheat.
I Used To play and watch tuto with fun but after we shared internet connection my life changed lol i started lagging and my ping was arround 800-900 and then i stoped playing agario i play csgo and cs 1.6 now
I and few friends are playing other .io game - zombs.io Another simple game but for me it is much more better than agar.io.
Used to play this game, but the hype is seriously over to be honest. It was a good way to waste time in class and play it with the whole class and get some specific people mad.
heyyy

Idk, I dont really play it that much, even when It got popular It kinda lagged for me for some reason so ye xD
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
That game is so cancer to me, meh whatever there are many cool games online..
Don't wait for it, bring it yourself!
This game was a huge success in 2016 and a lot of users were addicted, for a while I was as well, but I think that this game is boring after a few weeks. They should make something more exciting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-12-2019, 08:23 AM
Last Post: youssefbasha
09-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Last Post: adgod

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting