arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WordPress or Joomla
I love Joomla – it’s a great platform to build sites with. WordPress, however, is much more user-friendly and has a bigger community around them. This means more designers, developers to work with + the client would be more happier with a WP site than with a Joomla site.thats my opinion Big Grin
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

I think if Joomla is more user friendly and more plugind.then more people would have used it. zi heard its really.good at making for web portals.
WordPress beat Joomla a long way in terms of ease of use. Both for magazine and web portals.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Wordpress is used by many people now, we can see like almost so many websites are using Wordpress.
wordpress because its easy in managing and most of sites used wordpress so its rocking everyone like wordpress site
Never tried Joomla. So I will go with wordpress. Though its a bit complicated for the first time but if u understand the whole thing its quite easy.
There are a whole lot of CMS that is taking my attention these days. Subrion, Pagekit, October etc
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Wordpress is really better, Joomla is more annoying with its interface and also the support for themes and plugins are not really good either, Wordpress has its bad things to, but it still is better then Joomla.
I think Wordpress is better because it has more themes and plugins and it is somehow locked down. Exploiting and hacking wordpress is no longer easy as it used to be. It is very well documented and easy to install.
(04-28-2016, 12:51 AM)meetdilip Wrote: Which of these ( WordPress / Joomla ) would be a right choice to make a news portal ? I was hoping to try WordPress but lack of free themes in News / Magazine category was pulling me back. Joomla seems to have enough support using modules for news portal.

Jooma is an old CMS. I think it came prior with CMS like Drupal. I remember using Joomla in past where there was not enough to do.

You can find lots of plugins for Wordpress. But, If you have to create your own theme from the scratch, you will need fair knowledge of PHP. I think you can find many free themes for News / Magazine catergory. Do proper research "Google".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-29-2019, 04:03 PM
Last Post: xdude
01-07-2019, 08:49 AM
Last Post: deanhills
07-16-2018, 01:36 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting