arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Wordpress] Cookie Consent
So I just get my hand back to Wordpress to redesign my client's website. They usually have a banner that celebrate holidays, so I think I'm going to put that up in a pop up instead. I used Popup Maker, it's awesome and free. I cannot afford to pay USD 35 for a popup maker that specialized in Divi, so I found this and it's free and I'm happy now.

So then, after getting my first popup on air, I get a new problem. This still related to that popup since I setup the popup to not reopen multiple times for the same user. We must have ask user if they agree for us to track them. I found a plugin that do that for us: https://wordpress.org/plugins/complianz-gdpr/

I'm going to have my hand in this plugin soon. What do you guys think? Do you have ever find this plugin or other plugin that does similar things?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I have seen that plugin before and it seems to work well. The theme I use already has these features built in and I am actually using the same theme from TBDC to my day job, so where we have global clients the GDPR notice pops up anytime a user enters the website.

Also, if the client wants something specific to work with Divi, they should be the ones to pay for it. As a small business owner, I try to never sink my own capital into a project. I've been burned one too many times, but that is another story haha.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting