arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pubg mobile in phone or in pc?
I have not yet played PUBG, I had seen many children playing PUBG and as said by Debjit it was banned by our Indianadministration because people get addicted. As Sagher said it is not helpful in practical life. But can help to pass time.
If I play PUBG in future it will be the mobile version, I don't play games in PC.

Thank you  Sweet

(05-16-2021, 02:27 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: I have not yet played PUBG, I had seen many children playing PUBG and as said by Debjit it was banned by our Indianadministration because people get addicted. As Sagher said it is not helpful in practical life. But can help to pass time.
If I play PUBG in future it will be the mobile version, I don't play games in PC.

So @Littlemaster , you are a mature person if you not play this game. and if you talk about time pass then people always try to concern with those things which ultimately gave them so positive energy and sharpen mind. as many adventurer and mysterious games exist which sharpen mind and also helpful for time pass. 
Do you ever notice. pubg player even not gave time to his family. how cruel deal and sad to understand that young generation have all family relations but they don't want to spend time with them and searching these shits for time pass. 
Bitter reality .
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Well, sorry to say not everyone can play pubg or fps games. It takes a lot of time and energy. If you are busy then it is not for you. It is rewarding and also frustrating. It depends on snake in the grass something to define our fate. But overall it is a fun game.
Thank you to post4vps and HostDare for my awesome VPS 12!
Check My first ever opensource project Alpana Blood Donation Drive .
(05-14-2021, 07:22 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: I am still playing PUBG, but only very occasionally.

And I only play this game on mobile instead of PC, normally when I just have free time, or when I am on public transport and feel really boring. Smile

Do you think it has a better quality on the computer and you can attack enemies better or on the computer (in terms of screen size)

(05-14-2021, 09:44 AM)sagher Wrote: After a year of PUBG mobile player i am hands-up from this game. nothing to learn nothing to gain in my practical life. even this game not gives you relaxation as mush as if you play Zelda or Mario or any Nintendo games. the old player got my point and remember there childhood memories.
Big reason to remove PUBG is fast drain of battery.
excessive storage usage.
Hang-up problem for other apps.
my phone is Huawei Y9-Prime 2019. with 4GB/128GB and Kirin 710F CPU specs.

And as you ask. about PUBG on PC via emulator is just a hack. and PC players are some kind of hackers or scammers. which is not loyal.
game design for mobile. and difficult to play on mobile instead of PC.
If your problem is just draining the battery and storage space, you can play with the computer like me. True, this game is just for fun and you do not learn anything. Almost all games are for fun. Which game in real life did you learn from?

(05-15-2021, 06:11 AM)razma Wrote: when you play with pc you get matched with people who also play with pc which makes the game really hard, if you are not experienced,in mobile you can easily be one of the last ten people alive since its harder to aim move etc.

No, it is not. I play with my friends who play phone games and other players are selected according to the level. But in general I think it is better with the phone because my friends say that enemies can be better identified with the phone and the screen size of the phone does not matter and this is strange to me
Thanks Post4VPS
(05-18-2021, 07:30 AM)hamed Wrote: Do you think it has a better quality on the computer and you can attack enemies better or on the computer (in terms of screen size)

If your problem is just draining the battery and storage space, you can play with the computer like me. True, this game is just for fun and you do not learn anything. Almost all games are for fun. Which game in real life did you learn from?

No, it is not. I play with my friends who play phone games and other players are selected according to the level. But in general I think it is better with the phone because my friends say that enemies can be better identified with the phone and the screen size of the phone does not matter and this is strange to me

@hamed  :
many strategic and puzzle games exist which makes your mind and IQ strong. 
i recommend you to play Zelda series games. start from Links Awaken . and then follow the releases. 
And many many more like that.
And if you talk about mobile simulator games then it was countless. who works on sharpen mind and increase IQ Level. 
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(05-18-2021, 07:30 AM)hamed Wrote: Do you think it has a better quality on the computer and you can attack enemies better or on the computer (in terms of screen size)

Most of the time I only play games when I am on public transport and feel really boring.

So, the answer is no, because even if PUBG may have better quality on PC, it is unlikely that I would bring a PC with me when I am on public transport. Smile

I would say i would prefer PC as compared to not because of the quality or graphics but how the game is actually played thought, I mean it's not fairly easy to aim and shoot in mobile. Graphics does not really matter to me at all. In PC we have more control over our aim.
I also have played PUBG Mobile Emulator many times it was really enjoyable and fun with friends.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

(05-12-2021, 05:08 PM)hamed Wrote: For me today, the question is whether those who play pubg like to play with the phone or with the computer. Note only pubg mobile not pc.
[font=MsYekan, Tahoma]I have been playing with the computer for more than 6 months, as you can see in the picture below. Unfortunately with PC the quality of the game comes down but you can fight better.
I recommend this game to everyone and friends who want to know how to play with the computer should send me a private message to guide them.

[/font]

[Image: pubg-mobil-para-kazanma-hilesi-2019.jpg]

Well... PUBG Mobile is a MOBILE GAME, so it is a stripped version of the original game with lower textures. What do you except? Playing on a PC you are just stretching the image without applying any filter to improve the scaling (the scaling can't do miracles... it won't give you 1080p or 4k experience but it could give you smoother textures).

I think that you are essentially wrong playing it on a PC via emulator because that application has been developent targeting mobiles with a avg of screen size of 5-8".
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(05-21-2021, 03:22 PM)LightDestory Wrote: Well... PUBG Mobile is a MOBILE GAME, so it is a stripped version of the original game with lower textures. What do you except? Playing on a PC you are just stretching the image without applying any filter to improve the scaling (the scaling can't do miracles... it won't give you 1080p or 4k experience but it could give you smoother textures).

I think that you are essentially wrong playing it on a PC via emulator because that application has been developent targeting mobiles with a avg of screen size of 5-8".

Although I do not play PUBG on PC as well, I think it is still reasonable some people may choose to play the game on PC instead of on mobile.

Yes it may give you lower textures but the overall quality of running PUBG on PC should still be acceptable, in most of the cases, if your PC hardware is good enough. Smile

(05-23-2021, 07:24 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Although I do not play PUBG on PC as well, I think it is still reasonable some people may choose to play the game on PC instead of on mobile.

Yes it may give you lower textures but the overall quality of running PUBG on PC should still be acceptable, in most of the cases, if your PC hardware is good enough. Smile

Hmm well, the issue here is the cheating. Most of Android emulator have a "Root mode" that can allow you to do naughty things. Moreover if the emulator has the ability to make your mouse an active pointer it will not be fair to play with mobile players that uses touch-controls or controllers.

There is a reason why there is not a cross-play between mobile and PC editions. AND You can't trust the player at all.

I mean, of course there are faithful players that can't run PUBG PC on their PC but still wants to play it... but this no-strict policy is what brings cheaters on the game.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-16-2020, 07:12 AM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz
09-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
01-15-2020, 09:24 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting