arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
(04-22-2020, 03:13 PM)xdude Wrote: Well no it was one that someone had put together. I heard It's on Netflix but I don't use it anymore. La Casa De Papel is a pretty good show. There are several criminal type series started in this year such as, The Outsider, Deadwater Fell, Dublin Murders, Hunters, Criminal: France, Hunters etc.

I've never used Netflix before and am still hesitating to subscribe.  I'm thinking of Amazon however.  Have been thinking about it for the last three years and haven't subscribed for movies with Amazon either.  Just feels like a waste of money.

Maybe I should get into doing online courses instead of watching too many series.  Am thinking of that, and hope it will get to reality soon.  

They have new series of Lethal Weapon running right now.  But they have new actor in the place of the one lead actor and well the series don't feel as good as before.  Now and then I watch Ransom, also S.W.A.T.  There is also a good new series - typically done the British style - called Traces.  Probably more Irish as it is cast in Dublin.  A slow a motion murder solving case.  So I guess there is something at least to watch around here.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(04-23-2020, 09:19 AM)deanhills Wrote: I've never used Netflix before and am still hesitating to subscribe.  I'm thinking of Amazon however.  Have been thinking about it for the last three years and haven't subscribed for movies with Amazon either.  Just feels like a waste of money.

@deanhills, In my opinion you should go for Netflix instead of Amazon. I had issues with Amazon earlier with its support as well and with payment, Might be it was only with me not sure of others, And i find netflix much more easier to use.
(04-23-2020, 10:50 AM)Abdul Sami Wrote: @deanhills, In my opinion you should go for Netflix instead of Amazon. I had issues with Amazon earlier with its support as well and with payment, Might be it was only with me not sure of others, And i find netflix much more easier to use.

Thank you for the heads up @"Abdul Sami". I always hesitate with Amazon as for some or other reason I never really feel very secure, however, so far with my very sporadic use over the many years, it still worked out. I'm a little worried about spending money though for a movie, but who knows, maybe one day I will be sufficiently motivated to try Netflix.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
My favorite malayalam TV shows not releasing nowadays, may be due to Covid the shooting has paused. It is hard time to watch old episodes now for spending leisure time. I think all TV shows are experiencing this issue.
Now Hotstar & Youtube are my favorite.

Thank you  Sweet

Currently I am watching two TV shows but these are new show since covid-19 affected them which i were watching and now started watching old dramas.
1)Kasam teri pyar ki
2) Thapki pyar ki
Both dramas are good and addicting and its all about love stories
These days i am watching the Turkey's Drama Dirilis Artaghal Ghazi. This is a story of Turkey Muslims. I have watched 3 Episodes. All of these are great.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
We are mostly watched the Ramadan special "Jeeto Pakistan"game show telecast on ARY digital network daily evening. a well managed interesting game show mostly viewed in sub continent.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(04-30-2020, 04:43 PM)sagher Wrote: We are mostly watched the Ramadan special "Jeeto Pakistan"game show telecast on ARY digital network daily evening. a well managed interesting game show mostly viewed in sub continent.
I am just wondering is jeeto pakistan still happening? since the show was for public and they were allowed to join but as you can see corona virus is spreading all around the country why would they risk their life for inviting people from public?
(04-30-2020, 07:34 PM)Decent12 Wrote: I am just wondering is jeeto pakistan still happening? since the show was for public and they were allowed to join but as you can see corona virus is spreading all around the country why would they risk their life for inviting people from public?

They change the game pattern. no audience now. they call only the selected peoples from different countries and game play is now totally  change and more interesting. they make 5 teams of different cities and add tv actor/actress with separate team.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
In this quarantine time i have watched so many Tv shows/series.
in the last summer i bough a netflix account and used to watch so many series such as breaking bad, dark, you, narcos the full seasons, narcos mexico, witcher , Elite, lockdown so many to be honest Netflix we can say its an obligatory nowadays its a thing we can not give up on it like instagram and facebook, because it series and tv shows and it helped me a lot learning new language such as Espanioal, Turkish, French, Germany and especially English the american accent it also helped me dealing the free time.
Anyways in the Arabic world when Ramadan comes it bring with it many TV shows, here in Tunisia the producers made so many series with upgrade techniques and new actors they spent a lot of money on it to get us those amazing shows so we are talking about the famous mother with their 3 child its 'Awled Moufida season 5' this successful show were seen by many countries, we also have new tv show called Nouba 2 its really good, and new story and also it may be steaming in Netflix because of it unique style this really made me proud of my country producers but the issue is they just work only for Ramadan month so the hole year we can't find any work and thats disappointing
Watch this beauty till the end..

Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting