arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Announcement for VPS 1 holders
(07-17-2019, 01:15 PM)Manal Wrote: Removing the control panel for other paid users can cause serious damage to the business. So from my guess, they're probably shifting up to a way of virtualizing VPS that they don't have to pay for the license of VPS and all. They're probably shifting the node.
@Manal I doubt the control panel will be removed for paid users.  Possibly they're going to do the panels for paid users differently - in-house - I'm just guessing here - but maybe they're going to use a different client interface that may save money and with which they can stop using Virtualizor.  Virtualizor in my own experience is definitely not cheap.  Agreed that the Virtualizor panel of host4fun was a pleasure to work with.  It was also actively supported by the sponsor.  We've had huge support from the sponsor.

@youssefbasha  the two issues are completely unrelated.  The sponsor repeated that there was no blocking of games servers. And that the decision to discontinue the reseller panel had nothing to do with that.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Important Announcement for VPS 1 holders - by deanhills - 07-18-2019, 04:06 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting