arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
VPS 15-18 Hostlease ID [NO LONGER REQUIRED]
(08-03-2019, 04:28 PM)tiwil Wrote: Out of topic, but this bring my attention to this one.
Isn't it more great if HostDoc VPS also use the same method, apply-win-send id card?

If I'm not mistaken, current method is apply and send id card-win. This should be counted into consideration from HostDoc and Post4VPS

Personally I'd just do as the sponsor wishes, which may be different from sponsor to sponsor.  But this is for @Dynamo to answer as he is the official post4vps contact with the HostDoc owner. I'd imagine this is what the sponsor asked him to do.

@tryp4vps  I'd think that the VPS owners would need to keep the ID on record as long as the person owns a VPS from them.  And only then delete it. Not sure about this however. It would be interesting to hear what the EU rule is for it.  Whether they ask for details to be kept in a database.  And how it is managed.  I know that if someone should ask the owner of a Forum to delete all of their details, then the owner has to delete the ID as a bare minimum.  So the other way round, hopefully, the owner of the VPS can demand the same when he stops owning the VPS and it's given to someone else.  Ask for his ID to be completely removed in the system.  But yes, how can one ever know it's always done?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: VPS 15-18 Hostlease ID Requirement [NO LONGER REQUIRED] - by deanhills - 08-04-2019, 03:03 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting