arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
VPS 15-18 Hostlease ID [NO LONGER REQUIRED]
(08-04-2019, 07:20 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: I don't want to keep the ID card for long. Until I now know who it is that is sufficient for the time being. I also filed a lawsuit because I don't want to work with that ID-Card process because I think it is a major violation of privacy so I have a session at the court on August 7 to still win the case so we don't have an ID Save or receive a card because we find it unnecessary and unnecessary. HostLease knows only too well who it is provided to. We will certainly do everything in our power to ensure that we win this. Unfortunately can't 100% guarantee this but we try our best.
WOW!  I'm completely blown away with what you're doing @Pacific Spirit/Jordy.  I got goose pimples.  Now this is what I want every one to be doing.  I sincerely hope you win the case.  That would be awesome!  More people should be doing this instead of slavishly following laws.  Well done!  Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: VPS 15-18 Hostlease ID Requirement - Immediately Applicable to ALL Hostlease VPSs - by deanhills - 08-04-2019, 05:59 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting