arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a xiaomi phone keeps stopping charging randomly.any suggestions ?
I noticed something. I guess the battery is faulty here. It is the battery temp that gets high too fast and charging amperage gets throttled and soon stops.

Only solution was to write a script that kicks in when charging and keeps amperage within 500 mamp. Thus keeping it from getting too hot.

But the wonderful thing is, once full charged, the battery wofks normal. It does not get discharged too fast which apears to md to be logical if internal effective resistance has increased. weird !

Off topic ...

Ha Ha. thanks, Manal, for pointing that to me. Actually, that redmi note 4 was my first smart phone. I like it a lot. Another reason is all my life, i have been plagued by such people. So much so that i get suspicious and extra cautious around people who give a good first impression. Abnormal response, to say the least. I know !
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a xiaomi phone keeps stopping charging randomly.any suggestions ? - by rudra - 07-08-2019, 01:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting