arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another VPS for Games Servers from HostLease - VPS 18!
(08-12-2019, 01:32 AM)deanhills Wrote: I've re-opened this thread as there has been a change in the specifications for VPS 18.  Refer the discussion between its current holder @chanalku91 and sponsor @Pacific Spirit in the review thread of VPS 18. This is to confirm that VPS 18 doesn't come with a full Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 license but a 180-trial.  I've updated the Plan for VPS 18 accordingly.

Agreed with Jordy that providing a full license for free would have been completely unrealistic. It was never expected and we are more than happy with the generous specs of VPS 18, thank you Jordy. Hopefully @chanalku91 can confirm whether he has been able to make the 180-day trial license work for VPS 18.

At the moment I can't confirm that! I have many projects to complete! PAK TUA is angry at me because the project I am running is not finished yet!

sorry @deanhills
Terminal
Solo Developer
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another VPS for Games Servers from HostLease - VPS 18! - by chanalku91 - 08-12-2019, 02:05 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting