arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another VPS for Games Servers from HostLease - VPS 18!
(07-29-2019, 10:18 PM)Melvin Wrote: i can't believe this Dude this is amazing, Thanks to god, This is what i wanted from long time i wish get this VPS this time.

As you may know, HostLease is always expanding locations and due that it is my birthday today is it sometimes good to shoot out a massive surprise from my side out to Post4VPS and the reputation of between HostLease and Post4VPS is to heavy to give out little sumping VPS away so if the VPS 17 and 18 getting successfully then I will ensure that we may put an update for VPS 15 & 16 or adding more VPS'es here. Thanks for you positive feedback

(07-29-2019, 11:02 PM)tiwil Wrote: Glad to hear that! Free Windows license for free VPS users. Plussss, news on the control panel! This is amazing actually.
No more downside from me, this VPS is crazy! Windows users like @xdude will be very happy!

Yes, it been automatically inside the both VPS'es (17 & 18)

(07-30-2019, 03:26 AM)deanhills Wrote: "Not wrong" @Pacific Spirit, but not informed.  Smile There's a difference. Thanks for updating me however.  I'll make the necessary corrections:

1. Before I make changes can you double confirm: VPS 17 and VPS 18 have Windows OS without trial.  VPS 16 has no Windows on it or a trial Windows. You haven't mentioned VPS 15 however, what about VPS 15? Is that also without Windows

Yes @deanhills, VPS 15 and VPS 16 don't have Windows nor trial license.
VPS 17 and VPS 18 have a Windows License OS - So to confirm there is no trial license for VPS 17 and 18, just fully licensed. Windows was first a test but it was fine for these specs of the both VPSes.

(07-30-2019, 06:38 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: Omg thats really cool host lease really rocking vps 17&18 one after one game server vps damn that to with netherlands location really big thing to grab and what thus windows os trail means im not getting it?

There is in our VPSes Windows OS which can be installed on the VPS, we have Windows 2008 R2 inside the VPS.

(07-30-2019, 07:29 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: it comparable to vps 5 from specs
But with ssd instead of hdd , limited bandwidth (but a lot) ,  and faster trougput

is the vps 18 have dedicated core like vps 5 and how much is the core?

If you are talking about the VPS 17 and 18 cores then I have here your answer. - VPS 17 - 1 Core (E5-2650v2)
VPS 18 - 2 Core (E5-2650v2) Smile

Any further questions, please do let us know.
@OldMeister,

windows vps available again Smile. just pinging.
(07-30-2019, 07:54 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: If you are talking about the VPS 17 and 18 cores then I have here your answer. - VPS 17 - 1 Core (E5-2650v2)
VPS 18 - 2 Core (E5-2650v2) Smile

Any further questions, please do let us know.

If you never know, VPS 5 actually give you a dedicated cores instead of virtual cores. Your VPS also give dedicated cores too?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(07-30-2019, 07:54 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: Yes @deanhills, VPS 15 and VPS 16 don't have Windows nor trial license.
VPS 17 and VPS 18 have a Windows License OS - So to confirm there is no trial license for VPS 17 and 18, just fully licensed. Windows was first a test but it was fine for these specs of the both VPSes.
Thank you. I've made the necessary corrections to the plans. That's more than generous too. Pity @OldMeister didn't make some posts since the last time he tried for a VPS like that. I'm almost certain there is going to be a healthy competition for VPS 17 and 18. Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(07-29-2019, 03:15 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: @deanhills, a few things I have to pointing out which you been wrong with. VPS 17 and 18 does have Windows OS without trial. I already have a license for Windows installed in the both VPS. Reminder for VPS 16, VPS 16 doesn't have Windows OS or a trial for it.
@deanhills, for about a control panel. For VPS 17 and 18 can we give them access to it because I can also manage it from my supplier location. Please contact me soon Deanhills so we can make an agreement for the both VPS plans. (17 & 18).

^Jordy.
Thanks Jordy. I've now updated the Windows information on the four Panels. With regard to the Windows that is already included with VPS 17 and 18, that is really very generous many thanks. What version of Windows is it?
Terminal
Hello @deanhills, it is Windows 2008 R2 as I have see inside.

(07-30-2019, 03:12 PM)tiwil Wrote: If you never know, VPS 5 actually give you a dedicated cores instead of virtual cores. Your VPS also give dedicated cores too?

@tiwil Those are VPS; so they are shared with the Node. But we also offer Dedicated Server if you contact us.
It's really great to see more KVM VPSs that also allow Windows.

@Pacific Spirit Windows Server 2018 R2 though is a bit old and like Windows 7 it will be dropped by Microsoft soon. You should (perhaps) as the bare minimum only use Windows Server 2012 R2 or better Windows Server 2016.

Windows Server 2019 is also available but that is probably a luxurious thing to have.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Wow this is indeed crazy amount of spec. I do envy the guy who gets it lowkey Wink. Btw I wish well to the people who does get it. Put it to good use and thanks to Hostlease and Post4VPS as always Smile
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I've re-opened this thread as there has been a change in the specifications for VPS 18.  Refer the discussion between its current holder @chanalku91 and sponsor @Pacific Spirit in the review thread of VPS 18. This is to confirm that VPS 18 doesn't come with a full Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 license but a 180-trial.  I've updated the Plan for VPS 18 accordingly.

Agreed with Jordy that providing a full license for free would have been completely unrealistic. It was never expected and we are more than happy with the generous specs of VPS 18, thank you Jordy. Hopefully @chanalku91 can confirm whether he has been able to make the 180-day trial license work for VPS 18.
Terminal
(08-12-2019, 01:32 AM)deanhills Wrote: I've re-opened this thread as there has been a change in the specifications for VPS 18.  Refer the discussion between its current holder @chanalku91 and sponsor @Pacific Spirit in the review thread of VPS 18. This is to confirm that VPS 18 doesn't come with a full Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 license but a 180-trial.  I've updated the Plan for VPS 18 accordingly.

Agreed with Jordy that providing a full license for free would have been completely unrealistic. It was never expected and we are more than happy with the generous specs of VPS 18, thank you Jordy. Hopefully @chanalku91 can confirm whether he has been able to make the 180-day trial license work for VPS 18.

At the moment I can't confirm that! I have many projects to complete! PAK TUA is angry at me because the project I am running is not finished yet!

sorry @deanhills
Terminal
Solo Developer
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting