arrow_upward

Poll: Do you recommend the use of Static Website Generators? If yes, which one do you recommend?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes. My choice is Jekyll
10.00%
Yes. My choice is Hugo
0%
Yes. I'm using a different one.
10.00%
No. I prefer the convenience of a Content Management System.
80.00%
Total
10 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you recommend Static Website Generators - Hugo or Jekyll? Or another one?
Well, here’s my opinion on this topic:

The short answer would be, that it really depends on your use case!

If you’re planning to make a website that would require you to constantly update any sort of information or links on it, then using a static website generator would turn into an absolute hassle! You might be able to bare with it at the beginning, but it’ll turn into a daunting task sooner or later.

However, if you plan on making a site that wont require any changes on a frequent matter, then static website generators are definitely worth considering!

One I have used in the past and would highly recommend is zyro. It even lets you optimize your website for several screen sizes and device types!

In conclusion, it’s completely up to what YOU are planning to use the site for.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you recommend Static Website Generators - Hugo or Jekyll? Or another one? - by ikk157 - 11-19-2019, 12:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-18-2020, 04:27 PM
Last Post: ikk157
09-19-2018, 10:42 AM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting