arrow_upward

Poll: Do you recommend the use of Static Website Generators? If yes, which one do you recommend?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes. My choice is Jekyll
10.00%
Yes. My choice is Hugo
0%
Yes. I'm using a different one.
10.00%
No. I prefer the convenience of a Content Management System.
80.00%
Total
10 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you recommend Static Website Generators - Hugo or Jekyll? Or another one?
(01-09-2020, 11:27 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: yes its depend on the developer of the code that the website runs . if the developer is new with using mysql it can easily get sql injected . my first CMS is sql injectable because i dont know how to prevent it but with experience i know the way and my newer CMS and updated CMS is sql injection proof . another one is XSS or cross site scripting . using HTML entities on input and output with MySQL escape string will remove 99.9% sql and xss attack . that is the most easiest hack that hacker will target

and im agree with you . no system is 100% safe and that is why you need to use all security measure to protect it

To be honest, static websites tend to be more secure.

Think of it in this way, with dynamic sites, there could be several ways which the contents of those sites are made to be editable. (e.g. some sort of panel, or a login system, etc...). This gives hackers the perfect place to look for exploits which they can use to takeover.

While static websites tend to lack such things, simply because they don’t need a way to edit them as they’re, well, static!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you recommend Static Website Generators - Hugo or Jekyll? Or another one? - by ikk157 - 01-09-2020, 11:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-18-2020, 04:27 PM
Last Post: ikk157
09-19-2018, 10:42 AM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting