arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OnePlus might be planning to reveal their own foldable phone
I think that OnePlus foldable, much like Samsung and Huawei ones, will be likely a flop.
The technology used on these foldables is still under development and not ready for a daily usage device, the flexible plastic feels cheap and it is so easy to scratch it, we are talking like a level 3 of scratching tough, and most of the daily application aren't optimized for a flexible display. Let's don't mention the horrible curve that follows the point of flex.

Moreover a larger screen without a proper battery will result on a device that will last less than a normal one, we are still developing the new graphene batteries.

Lastly the price, these prototype, and yes I classify them as prototypes, cost A LOT: Samsung Fold is just out of league for normal people same goes for the Huawei one. Speaking of OnePlus I doubt that they will put it on market at a reasonable price: OnePlus stopped being itself some years ago, after the OP3, and now it is just a no-so-uncommon brand looking for your money.

Let's think about OnePlus pricing that has been increasing every year so far.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14

Messages In This Thread
RE: OnePlus might be planning to reveal their own foldable phone - by LightDestory - 01-03-2020, 08:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-26-2019, 07:26 AM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting