arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great news! Please welcome Lampard as Post4VPS newest Sponsor with VPS 13!
(09-05-2020, 11:48 PM)deanhills Wrote: Recently Limitless Hosting started to market VPSs, and has decided to sponsor a VPS with post4vps.  So we are very pleased to announce the addition of a new Plan to our VPS Plans - VPS 13 with location in Finland.  The VPS can be used for Games Servers and no doubt will be a good one to use.

Here are the specs of the VPS:

Disk Space: 20 GB NVME SSD

RAM: 2 GB RAM

IP Addresses: 1x IPv4

Virtualization: KVM

Monthly Traffic: 2 TB

Control Panel: Virtualizor

Connection: 1 Gbps

Provided by: Limitless Hosting

Terms: TOS & AUP

Games Servers: Game Servers are allowed

Requirements: Backlinks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS are required when a Website is hosted. And a sig backlink.

Just saw Limitless hosting’s post several days back, and I do have to admit I was a bit suspicious due to them being, from what I can tell, new.

However, now that they’re sponsoring this new VPS plan at post4vps gives me a sigh of relief as I know how strict the admins are here to ensure sponsors are actually legit.

The specs are absolutely lovely and the fact that it’s suitable for game servers surely is great considering that game servers have been of great concern over here as several VPSs have had issues (performance and usability-wise) with them. Would love to see how this new plan would perform with game servers.

Can’t wait for quality reviews on this new VPS plan from its future holders!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting