arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't access freevps.us - certificate issue?
You're not the only one. I tried to visit the other day and noticed the same thing. There is no way to override it and add an exception because of the way they've configured the server, or so an alternative browser informed me. When I couldn't override it in Firefox, I tried with Opera. That's the one that gave me the additional information and said that it couldn't be granted an exception because the server admin had selected some higher security setting. I don't know more about it, other than that.

It's definitely not on your end and I have no idea who to contact to tell. I don't actually even really participate there, so I don't have any of their contact details. I'm not even sure why I was trying to visit, or why I bothered checking it with a second browser? I'm pretty content with post4vps, even if I end up waiting or not getting the VPS I want yet. I quite enjoy some of the folks here and I also enjoy small communities that are still fairly new.
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting