arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know how to get free vps using CC verification
(12-22-2018, 12:56 PM)xdude Wrote: So what sort of VPS are you looking for ? Windows based one or Linux one for working with PHP or Python ? Most of the credit card required trials don't more than one month. Also need to be careful with resource usage. A friend of my had a web site on this sort of 3 month trial. Once of his posts got into front page of Reddit. That gave the site nearly 1 million visits in couple of days. Bandwidth quota was exceeded and he got billed for that.

If you can make 50+ quality posts then you will able to get a vps in early February from the give away. Is that too late for your project ?

Linux only with PHP 

Yes, I know it, I have used AWS, they billed me lower than 10 USD sometimes and I dont fill my prepaid card and boom, my account has been blocked.

Okay, I will try. I think not too late..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone know how to get free vps using CC verification - by icaksh - 12-22-2018, 02:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-19-2019, 04:55 PM
Last Post: xdude
07-04-2019, 06:02 AM
Last Post: deanhills
04-28-2019, 07:30 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting