arrow_upward

Lack of quality content, member contributions and interest (state of the community)
(06-12-2019, 06:52 AM)tiwil Wrote: Nquote]In the other hand, we're increasing in member counts, but they're going to be inactive/passive members, for example, @OldMeister. He's a member here, sometimes he checks the forum and see, if there is any Windows VPS available or not, if there is no Windows VPS, he leave the forum, and comeback to check in the other months (or giveaway).
I think we need to have a rule here that those members who have been away from the Forum for X number of months should make X number of posts first before they are allowed to apply for a VPS again.  I get the feeling that the returning members are not seriously applying for a VPS, but just applying because they can.  Let's say they have been away for longer than 6 months from the Forum, one could make a rule that they need to make five new posts first before they are allowed to apply for a VPS again, and in case of losing their previous VPS because of not fulfilling their posts number, be deducted 100$ as well.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lack of quality content, member contributions and interest (state of the community) - by deanhills - 06-17-2019, 04:25 AM
reply - by deanhills - 06-11-2019, 08:07 AM
Lack of quality posts - by deanhills - 09-15-2019, 12:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting