arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Announcement for VPS 1 holders
(07-17-2019, 01:44 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Well to be honest, It's greatest decision. (I mean if they not providing panel anymore only for sponsored VPS)

VPS 9,11,12,15 & 16 without any panel and their holders more active then others (expect me) without panel holder keep 1 thing in their mind that it's not their own VPS which they can use for anything else. It can be really dangerous for sponsor and even provider, Yeah most of our holders are sensible. It's really dangerous to gave access to anyone else. The VPS is has been provided not bought by themselves.

Only if Host4Fun ain't remove panels from all VPS even paid one otherwise is the best decision in my opinion so far.

Removing the control panel for other paid users can cause serious damage to the business. So from my guess, they're probably shifting up to a way of virtualizing VPS that they don't have to pay for the license of VPS and all. They're probably shifting the node.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Important Announcement for VPS 1 holders - by Manal - 07-17-2019, 01:15 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting