arrow_upward

Poll: Do you recommend the use of Static Website Generators? If yes, which one do you recommend?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes. My choice is Jekyll
10.00%
Yes. My choice is Hugo
0%
Yes. I'm using a different one.
10.00%
No. I prefer the convenience of a Content Management System.
80.00%
Total
10 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you recommend Static Website Generators - Hugo or Jekyll? Or another one?
(12-03-2019, 02:53 PM)ikk157 Wrote: I don’t see how a static website would be, as you describe it, “hacker proof”. Can you please elaborate on that?

And as far as I’m aware, websites aren’t like programs... you don’t compile them! Correct me if I’m wrong.

it isnt totally hacker proof but it is much secure than dynamic one . no SQL injection and any kind of that thing in static website . the fact that there is no PHP or equivalent server side scripting in static website does make it much secure like those old static website that consist all html

for example when you open .php?id=' on dynamic it will cause mysql error but on static opening similar thing like /article/69 that doesnt exist simply says 404 not found and there is no server side programming logic on it . it just opening files instead of processing with mysql or any that can cause sql injection or that sort of thing
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you recommend Static Website Generators - Hugo or Jekyll? Or another one? - by humanpuff69 - 12-04-2019, 10:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-18-2020, 04:27 PM
Last Post: ikk157
09-19-2018, 10:42 AM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting