arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 5 Holders Please note: SWAP RAM removed
(09-07-2019, 08:32 PM)Manal Wrote: It was removed quite a while ago and no VPS 5 holder complained about it. However, people have rights to know the specs of their VPS.

I hope none of VPS 5 holders are facing this issue.

I'm curious.  At what time was the swap removed @Manal.  Because you're right.  There have been no complaints, so probably no issue. Also at 4GB RAM I'm sure one won't feel it that much when the SWAP has been removed, as with 1GB RAM 1GB Swap, unless one has been using the 4GB RAM to its fullest potential. Maybe the swap was never really needed.

Your situation is not unique though.  I'm sure if one worked systematically through all of the VPS Plans, particularly the ones that aren't actively being looked after by the sponsors, you'll find situations where the specs in the plans aren't the specs the users are getting.  

So we appreciate you letting every one know.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: VPS 5 Holders Please note: SWAP RAM removed - by deanhills - 09-08-2019, 05:13 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting