arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OnePlus might be planning to reveal their own foldable phone
I honestly am not a very big fan of this whole “foldable phones” thing that people are going crazy about.

They’re completely ugly in my opinion. And way too expensive for what you’re getting to be honest. Not to mention just how fragile they are! They’re also very bulky.

The entire point is to be able to fit a bigger screen in your pocket. But honestly, there really is no point in getting a bigger screen for a smartphone nowadays. The sizes are already ideal, so having a bigger screen really doesn’t make it a more pleasant experience.

This honestly is just one of the pointless trends that people are tricked into liking.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OnePlus might be planning to reveal their own foldable phone - by ikk157 - 01-02-2020, 03:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-26-2019, 07:26 AM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting