arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notice to VPS Holders who aren't complying with their backlink requirements!
(06-14-2020, 06:02 AM)Honey Wrote: Thanks alot for reminding us about this, I'll definitely make sure I follow the guidelines correctly. I had one question however, if one does not want to host a website on their vps, they're not required to add a backlink right?

That's right,
But if you already have mentioned in the 'VPS usage' that you gonna host a website there,

Then it should become obvious that you have to also add backlinks in your website hosted in your vps.

Edit:
(06-14-2020, 08:52 AM)Rehan Wrote: What if i have multiple sites on my VPS, do i have to create backlink on all domains or just 1? Can i create a special page on a subdomain to create backlink?
If such situation comes, then its upto users, he/she can add on multiple domains, or any single one. But there should be backlink. It is suggested to add it on a domain where traffic is reaching and not on some domain/sub-domain where the visitors hardly bother to look.(in multi domain senerio)

Regards,
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Notice to VPS Holders who aren't complying with their backlink requirements! - by Dynamo - 06-14-2020, 08:52 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting