arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notice to VPS Holders who aren't complying with their backlink requirements!
@deanhills I think I know why the ones who dont use their VPSs to host a website are quite hesitant to make a website dedicated for the backlinks. Web servers tend to use up precious resources, specially in the smaller/lower speced VPSs where you need to preserve as many resources as possible. So it might not seem reasonable for these VPS holders who don’t use their VPSs for web hosting (and hence don’t already have a web server in mind) to use up precious resources for a simple website.

However, I do have a possible solution for that (but that needs approval from the admins like yourself first) which said holders can do.

They can simply get an account at any free web host, and host the backlinks there! Does the job perfectly and won’t consume precious VPS resources.

On my end, I’m quite lucky since I already host my site on my VPS. And hence the web server was already part of my plan and I’ve made sure that it has enough resources without affecting any other processes. And that’s exactly why I had my backlink site ready and running since the day i got my VPS!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Notice to VPS Holders who aren't complying with their backlink requirements! - by ikk157 - 06-15-2020, 10:59 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting