arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone plays PUBG Mobile here?
I used to play it, I uninstalled it just a couple of days ago because i was running low on space.
I will redownload it and add you.
Add me till I do so @AwesomeCoolD@
Need Help In Computers? P.M. ME
DA EPIC DEWD
I can't play I am sad for it the graphics ,space much more for my mobile
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

@Lampard dude still play PUBGM this days? will grab you up and let's play.
Used to play it but leaving due to my phone getting extremely lag

And i have a suspicion on pubg mobile that they spesifically made the game slow on older hardware but less powerfull

My phone that i use right now released in 2016 , have short 16:9 720p screen , snapdragon 650 (score around 100k on antutu) and 3/32 ram and it is extremely lag when i play pubg , even the analog some time stuck and drift

But my friend phone released in 2018 have notch 19:9 720p screen , snapdragon 450 (score around 70k on antutu) and 2/16 ram and run smoothly

All run with lowest setting

I think tencent have some kind of deal with phone manufacture to purposely gimp older phone to encourage people to buy new phone WHICH I DIDNT DO and what i do is switch game instead

the only reason i still install the game because i want to j**k off to my pubgm character
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Same here I used to play PubgM on emulator all day , Now the trend and the hype is kinda dead for the couple of months , not only Pubg mobile , i have quit Pubg pc as well , The excitement in general is dead , there are so many better games out there now , Im looking forward to COD this year , it looks hella sick , might consider buying it.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
Pages (5):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-16-2020, 07:12 AM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz
09-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting