Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: [email protected]
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Poll: What's your COVID-19 vaccination status?
Fully vaccinated (2 shots)
Vaccinated (1 dose)
Not vaccinated but waiting my turn
Not intending to get vaccinated!
Undecided - still thinking about it
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community
(05-01-2021, 11:36 PM)fChk Wrote:  Covishield is O/AZ
The Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine is being made in India as Covishield. In other words, O/AZ === Covishield.

Yes but you must always remember who is making it. Tongue

As of yet, the vaccination hasn't proven to be much effective here, people are still getting infected and dying even after completing both doses
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
@sohamb03 I've just seen the news tonight with competition for oxygen tanks in India. They're even using it on the street. I can imagine there must be lots of money changing hands to get hold of those tanks.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Yes, so I am fully vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine. I was selected by my doctor to test out the autoimmune response for his patients that have my autoimmune disease, all went rather well minus absolutely going through it during my second dose.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  COVID-19 affecting education in countries sAmI 55 3,705 04-30-2021, 04:23 AM
Last Post: sohamb03
  How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally? deanhills 114 3,098 04-24-2021, 07:25 AM
Last Post: fChk
  Coronavirus/COVID-19 UK Variant sAmI 27 1,639 01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk
  Did you apply to volunteer in any clinical trials for any vaccine against covid 19 ? rudra 16 1,673 01-01-2021, 12:42 AM
Last Post: deanhills
  I got selected for 3rd phase test of COVID Vaccine rudra 15 909 12-09-2020, 01:02 PM
Last Post: rudra