arrow_upward

Poll: What's your COVID-19 vaccination status?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fully vaccinated (2 shots)
17.65%
Vaccinated (1 dose)
5.88%
Not vaccinated but waiting my turn
35.29%
Not intending to get vaccinated!
17.65%
Undecided - still thinking about it
23.53%
Total
17 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (7): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community
(05-01-2021, 11:36 PM)fChk Wrote: Covishield is O/AZ
The Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine is being made in India as Covishield. In other words, O/AZ === Covishield.

Yes but you must always remember who is making it. Tongue

As of yet, the vaccination hasn't proven to be much effective here, people are still getting infected and dying even after completing both doses
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
@sohamb03 I've just seen the news tonight with competition for oxygen tanks in India. They're even using it on the street. I can imagine there must be lots of money changing hands to get hold of those tanks.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Yes, so I am fully vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine. I was selected by my doctor to test out the autoimmune response for his patients that have my autoimmune disease, all went rather well minus absolutely going through it during my second dose.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
I have not yet vaccinated, here we have less number of vaccinations may be due to export of vaccines to other country we don't have adequate number of vaccines. So currently vaccines not available.
There is also people dying even after two dose of vaccines, yesterday Dr. K.K Agarwal passed away, he was vaccinated twice before he got Covid 19.
I am already in isolation in my home as no others are there in my home. Except some friends visit. In the region we have triple lock down and unwanted travel will be fined. Currently we are much tensed. Hope this will over soon.

Thank you  Sweet

Well, today I get my first dose of vaccine and hopefully will get 2nd dose within a month too. I am feeling ok for now. No side effects till now.
Thank you to post4vps and HostDare for my awesome VPS 12!
Check My first ever opensource project Alpana Blood Donation Drive .
(05-19-2021, 01:24 PM)debjit Wrote: Well, today I get my first dose of vaccine and hopefully will get 2nd dose within a month too. I am feeling ok for now. No side effects till now.

My partner, myself and his family all did fine with our first dose of the vaccine and it was the second dose that really got us. I'd be curious to know if this trend was more wide spread or if it was just the variant of the US Vaccine we got.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
(05-19-2021, 07:59 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: I have not yet vaccinated, here we have less number of vaccinations may be due to export of vaccines to other country we don't have adequate number of vaccines. So currently vaccines not available.
There is also people dying even after two dose of vaccines, yesterday Dr. K.K Agarwal passed away, he was vaccinated twice before he got Covid 19.
I am already in isolation in my home as no others are there in my home. Except some friends visit. In the region we have triple lock down and unwanted travel will be fined. Currently we are much tensed. Hope this will over soon.

Same where I am @Littlemaster. It also has to do with exporting vaccines to other countries. I'm sorry to hear about the passing of Dr. Agarwal. You're right about vaccines not being a guarantee you're not going to get the virus. That's why it is difficult to understand in the US why those who have been vaccinated no longer need to wear face masks. I believe it should be a requirement to wear face masks and practice social distancing until there are almost no cases left and no one is dying any longer.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Yesterday i was nominated for vaccination of my age group by government.
But still due date is not mentioned and have to be informed further.
i am so worried and confused about vaccination at this stage. because of trusting issue of public health service. i heard that they use expired vaccines by removing dates and most cases not showoff the bottle to patient.
So i need your help to make decision.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(05-20-2021, 12:02 AM)deanhills Wrote: ...... That's why it is difficult to understand in the US why those who have been vaccinated no longer need to wear face masks. I believe it should be a requirement to wear face masks and practice social distancing until there are almost no cases left and no one is dying any longer.

I also believe that social distancing and wearing face masks are still necessary for those people who have been vaccinated.

I think for the U.S., it is a pure political decision. Because it is clearly not a decision based on scientific evidence at all. Smile

(05-20-2021, 07:42 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: I also believe that social distancing and wearing face masks are still necessary for those people who have been vaccinated.

I think for the U.S., it is a pure political decision. Because it is clearly not a decision based on scientific evidence at all. Smile

Agreed.Having received the 2nd shot recently and we are still required to wear masks.

Personally I think this decision is more of to encourage vaccination as "If you are vaccined,you can save you from the enforcement of mask-wearing" ,just simliar to "pot for shot".And the result is the politician wants to achieve - vaccation coverage.But the "encouragement" needs to be reconsidered.
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .
Pages (7): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting